By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo - I love you!!!

I used to play videogames always and all the time. Up until 1998 that is, when I grew up and stopped playing videogames beacuse I needed to make money instead.

Since then I have had little interest in videogaming until the Wii, the combination of the motion controls and having kids old enough to play videogames with me has rejuvinated my love for my hobby. And today I have just ordered the Game & Watch collection for my DS from club Nintendo and Punch Out for my Wii and I am so freakign excited to play them both I can't believe it!

I love you Nintendo for making me this excitted about videogames again!!!

Around the Network

This is just one thing that "hardcore" gamers just don't understand.

Gaming isn't always about them, but also the people who either want to get into gaming, or come back to it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Hehe. I hope you enjoy Punch-Out!!! and Game & Watch Collection.

Pixel Art can be fun.

How come there never is a MS I LOVE YOU!! or a SONY I LOVE YOU!!!

Always people loving nintendo,

Well have fun with your games

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

lightningsouls said:

Because HD gamers don't know how to love... *sheds a single tear*

OT:

I was expecting this thread to be about Nintendo-themed bongs!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

A freind of mine just bought a Wii. I heard nothing but insults towards the wii the entire time ive known him.

He usually comes over and I show him the same games on the Wii and 360 side by side...on my 67 inch 1080p TV... and we usually laugh at the wii version.

However he saw the commercial for Punch out and said he can not live 1 more day without not buying that game. Says that it reminds him if his childhood and the time when he was happy.

Nintendo childhood brainwashing confirmed?

lightningsouls said:

Is the same thing that I would say. I never saw "I LOVE YOU M$" or "I LOVE YOU SONY".

Hisiru said:
lightningsouls said:

Is the same thing that I would say. I never saw "I LOVE YOU M$" or "I LOVE YOU SONY".

Their customer serice isn't good enough?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Hisiru said:
lightningsouls said:

Their customer serice isn't good enough?

You know.... Nintendo is always about mascots, characters with great charism, fun, simplicity and love. Sony is about power, beauty, and these things are just artificial... When you just want to know about graphics, you will always jump for games with great graphics and you can probably abandon a company (like Sony) if this company begins to make games without graphics. When you love the characters, no matter what happens, you will always love the characters, and that is the case when we talk about Nintendo.

Yes, this is Reggie speaking, he is in the messenger with me, and I just past his message.

lightningsouls said:

In my opinion, this is because Sony and Microsoft are trying to destroy videogaming, while Nintendo is trying to save it.