By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ok i play too much games i need to quit.

Hephaestos said:

knock on your neighbor's door and say "I have an early Christmas gift for your kids" and give them all your consoles and games... that should do it.

It's harder for PC gaming as... you actually probably need a PC for everyday use, but for consoles, buying one is a big step that you are less likely to make.

(preferably change neighbor's kids to cousin or friend or someone you like a little at least)

lol, my little nephew would disown me for doing that.

Around the Network
Rath said:
Just get a new hobby.

Like playing tennis, or learning guitar.

yes the guitar, i will try.

Hephaestos said:

knock on your neighbor's door and say "I have an early Christmas gift for your kids" and give them all your consoles and games... that should do it.

It's harder for PC gaming as... you actually probably need a PC for everyday use, but for consoles, buying one is a big step that you are less likely to make.

(preferably change neighbor's kids to cousin or friend or someone you like a little at least)

LOL, how you expect type on here?

786_ali said:
DirtyP2002 said:

get a grilfriend and you are done with gaming the next day. True story.

THIS IS DA TRUTH

i will try my best sonny.

Why would you want to quit gaming?

Cut down a bit, sure, but don't quit...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Sell your 360 and buy a wii.... just kidding. :)

DirtyP2002 said:

get a grilfriend and you are done with gaming the next day. True story.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Find something else to occupy your time. I find that the longer I go without playing, the less I want to play. I go weeks without playing if I just stop cuz I don't have the urge.

okay ive got quite a few options, the luckiest option is finding a gf but u will have time apart so you could end up playing games, secondly try something new like a sport i always find my sports way more fun that gaming, and thirdly have a night out with ur mates go to a club get really drunk and have an amazing night and then u will find playing games really boring afterwards( the third option is my main reason for barely playing games now)

How many hours do you play a week on average?