By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kizuna (Wii) scores 5/4/4/4 in the latest issue of Famitsu

Signalstar said:
Famitsu sucks when it comes to reviews. Not me trying to defend the game (because I literally care about this game less than I do about what the whores on Gossip Girl are up to) just my general opinion regarding the magazine.

People never say Famitsu reviews suck when a game get a great score from them,i wonder why?

Around the Network

Wow, very unexpected. There are tons of other games to look forward to though.

Kinda sad...Soriku will be crushed.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Famitsu can eat my.. you know what.

Where are you, Dengeki? I need your rating.

I had been off and on about whether I had interest in Kizuna, but that review score quickly drained any interest I would have had with this game in a flash. I can only hope that Arc Rise Fantasia scores a lot better.

Around the Network

Damn... the art style looked really good.  Too bad.

Man, this is pretty unexpected. I mean, I didn't think it'd be all that special, but this is downright awful.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

that's sad - the screenshots looked nice, so I hoped the game would be good

Stephlereff said:
Signalstar said:
Famitsu sucks when it comes to reviews. Not me trying to defend the game (because I literally care about this game less than I do about what the whores on Gossip Girl are up to) just my general opinion regarding the magazine.

People never say Famitsu reviews suck when a game get a great score from them,i wonder why?

Actually, people always say Famitsu reviews suck when a game gets a great score from them...

alfredofroylan said:
pastro243 said:
Guess its not a new shadow of the colossus or okami

Somebody posted this:

Imagine the shittiest version of Dynasty Warriors possible and top it off with shitty boss fights that all play exactly the same. Then you have the stiff controls and low-grade PS2 graphics (That filter is mainly just some cheap effect placed over the screen rather than something cool like what you saw in say, Stretch Panic) complete with garbage animation.

Aw shucks.  This game looked badass.