By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MPO 2 announced !

Great news for PSP owners . A new Metal Gear Solid Portable Oprerations was announced , and its a brand new game not just an expension as MPO + . Check it out here ( no media though ) :

http://pspupdates.qj.net/TGS-2007-Metal-Gear-Solid-Portable-Ops-2-coming-soon/pg/49/aid/102933

NIce , I cant wait for this one what about you ... deffinatly a great game addition for the allready upcomming must-have library :D 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Great, I have the first one and it was top notch. Let's hope they keep it fresh.

Also, read the forum rules; no abbreviation of titles in the thread titles buddy :)

Woops , sorry I missed that ... I used that but nobody told me ... thanks for the warning , this could save me from a ban :)

Just as long as you don't do it all the time...you'll get more posts in your thread if they know exactly what game it is, too.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Thanks ... unfortunatly I cant edit the threads title :(