By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kizuna comes out 5/28 in Japan. Will a small Wii boost come with it?

Ougon no Kizuna (Golden Bonds) is some Wii game with a quasi-Okami artstyle and Shadows of the Clossus gameplay, so it seems (just the bosses are huge).

Unless the game sucks, it sounds like a good concept to find success in Japan. As far as I know, other decent Wii games are releasing around the same time as Kizuna, so will the Wii notably benefit as a result?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I think it can push 500 Wiis at maximum. It's sad but I think this game will terribly flop.

I didn't know this was coming out so soon...

I don't expect this to sell good. And the game being overshadowed by Punch-Out doesn't help at all.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I don´t expect a significant rise. I expect software sales lower than 50k first week. Arc Rise Fantasia should be able to shift some Wii´s though and could do over 100k first week I think.

Kizuna will tank I think. Was Shadow of the Colossus itself a hit on the PS2 over there?

Wii Sports Resort and Monster Hunter 3 is all its about for Nintendo this summer. Maybe a new Kirby or something if they can squeeze that in.

Around the Network

Any boost would be small imo.

New IP usually don't boost hardware.

Pixel Art can be fun.

BengaBenga said:
I don´t expect a significant rise. I expect software sales lower than 50k first week. Arc Rise Fantasia should be able to shift some Wii´s though and could do over 100k first week I think.

Really......

OT:Its not gonna sell but looks like a good game so hopefully it gets localized. Besides WKC no new IP RPG in Japan has sold anything.

If it is a good game, I hope you guys are wrong.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It don't seems to be a good game.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D