By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: What do you want to see at E3?

VGC Poll: What do you want to see at E3?

Microsoft motion control 529 7.64%

Sony motion control 911 13.16%

PSP2 1,754 25.33%

New Mario or Zelda 2,628 37.95%

New Wii Peripheral 161 2.32%

MGS4 on the 360 942 13.60%

Total:6,925

We're only weeks away from the biggest gaming event of the year and the rumors are already flying.  Some of the most prominent rumors point towards Sony and Microsoft revealing their response to Nintendo's motion sensing Wiimote, though whether this response is camera or magic wand based is still up in the air.  Which would you prefer, or would you rather they let Nintendo do what Nintendoes.

Also up for rampant speculation is the PSP2...or PSP Go as many are calling it.  Do you think Sony is ready for round two in the handheld market?  And do you think they have a fighting chance against the DSi and the iPhone?  What kind of features do you expect the handheld to have and do you think it will add anything to help revolutionize the handheld market, or will it instead just follow the current path of innovation with built-in cameras, touch screens, and tilt-control?

If you're a Nintendo fan, especially of the hardcore persuasion, chances are you're jonesing for a couple good triple-A announcements of the Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom variety.  So do you think it's gonna happen?  Will we see a full trailer, gameplay, or just a fifteen second teaser that makes the wait until next year's E3 that much more unbearable?

Last year Nintendo unveiled Wii Motion Plus; the year before taht they stunned gamers across the world by announcing WiiFit, a strange exergaming based peripheral that would soon became a global phenomenon, rivaling only the Wii itself for scarcity on store shelves.  So does Nintendo have yet another game changing peripheral to unveil this year, or are they out of new toys?  If you think they've got one coming, what will it be?  If you think their bag of motion tricks is empty, is that a good thing or a bad thing for the company that is most known these last few years as the brand to innovate itself market saturation?

Finally....last year, Microsoft shocked gamers everywhere by announcing the most unlikely coup since they stole Rare from Nintendo: Final Fantasy XIII would be coming to the 360.  So has Microsoft managed yet another magnificent theft and stolen Snake and Kojima from Sony's jealous clutches?  If so, what do you expect Microsoft to offer gamers that have already played the PS3 version?  And if you're a 360 fan, do you even care anymore?  Will this game coming over to the 360 be as big a deal as the FFXIII revelation, especially considering that the title has already been out for over a year?

So what do you think?  Weigh in on the rumor mill and let us know what you most want to see from this year's E3.  If none of my options sound very good to you, make sure to let us know what you'd rather see.

Happy Voting!

Around the Network

F-Zero

Edutainment.

Wii Fit Plus.

New Zelda with the new Digest feature.

Cosmic Walker.

Endless Ocean 2.

Mario and Luigi RPG 3.

Retro Studios' new project.

Sakurai's project.

Hoshi no Kirby.

Monolith Soft's next game.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3.

Factor 5's casual game and other game.

EDIT: Just thought a slew of stuff I wanted to see.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Nintendo games for home consoles. They weren't that rare last gen, this time a Nintendo game for a home console is a very rare occurence. Possibly in the top 3 rarest occurences in the nature, up there with the Big Bang and the coming of Christ.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Please!!! None of these!!!

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

Hmmm, not a single of those options interest me at all. You should have added an option "none of the above"

Zelda wii of Starfox wii.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

zexen_lowe said:
Hmmm, not a single of those options interest me at all. You should have added an option "none of the above"

Yeah...you're probably right...but blame it on equality.  I always like to give equal chances for answers to each of the console camps.  But that's also what the thread is for...I'm sure you won't be alone in voicing your distaste in all the options I have listed.

Nonetheless, your vote has been counted.

trestres said:

Nintendo games for home consoles. They weren't that rare last gen, this time a Nintendo game for a home console is a very rare occurence. Possibly in the top 3 rarest occurences in the nature, up there with the Big Bang and the coming of Christ.

huh? You make no sense at all.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'm j/k I want Nintendo games.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies