By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

Kasz216 said:
BCrayfish said:

Khuutra said:

*Awesome video*

@BCrayfish:

It doesn't matter. At its best, the Hulk's healing factor is faster than Wolverine's. He's essentially unkillable unless you're, like, Galactus.

But Bruce Banner isn't.

Actually I'm pretty sure that if you kill Bruce Banner he just turns into the Hulk then kills you.

Then Bruce Banner is ok later... healed by the Hulks healing factor.

Agreed!

Yes Hulk is the Practically the most powerful Marvel Character...

Around the Network

Kratos. Sheer destructive obstacle-disregarding willpower.

Batman

mibuokami said:

This remind me of the long debate in the Sony forum where some diehard insist that Snake could beat Masterchief, the premise simply isn't fair and and thats something a few people just could not grasp. Its like a fight between Kempo master and a Star Destroyer, no matter how bad ass the Kempo master get, his opponent exist on an entirely different playing field (literaly) and his effort will not register.

I know exactly what your saying, but to some people it just impossible to argue reason. Their like cartman in the fish-sticks episode where they keep changing every thing in their head until it works out just the way they like it.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Kasz216 said:
Magnific0 said:
Ok. Megadude. The Hulk kills Kratos. If I had known the Hulk was the most ridiculous of all fictional characters ever written I wouldn't even waste my time....

Oh?

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9543/supersneezeae9og9.jpg

Pre Crisis Superman destroyed GALAXIES with his SNEEZE.

Before the Crisis Superman's powers were basically whatever powers he felt like having at that particular day and time.

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:
mibuokami said:

This remind me of the long debate in the Sony forum where some diehard insist that Snake could beat Masterchief, the premise simply isn't fair and and thats something a few people just could not grasp. Its like a fight between Kempo master and a Star Destroyer, no matter how bad ass the Kempo master get, his opponent exist on an entirely different playing field (literaly) and his effort will not register.

I know exactly what your saying, but to some people it just impossible to argue reason. Their like cartman in the fish-sticks episode where they keep changing every thing in their head until it works out just the way they like it.

Are you trying to say that you like fish sticks?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Mendicate Bias said:
mibuokami said:

Are you trying to say that you like fish sticks?

Then your a gay fish!

Kratos have killed powerful gods and Hulk isn't a god so Kratos will win.

Megadude said:
Let's end this:

http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html

OMG! The Hulk ripped Wolverine in half? Dude...Wolverine is basically the equivalent of Kratos, so it's a hands down loss for Kratos at the hands of Hulk. ::Looks back at picture:: ...God damn, that's a lot of blood.

C_Hollomon said:
Kratos have killed powerful gods and Hulk isn't a god so Kratos will win.

Here's a fun little tidbit. Who's that guy that Kratos killed in the first game? Ares? During World War Hulk, the Hulk easily defeated Ares, who happens to be in the Marvel universe also. I guess he wasn't the final boss in Hulk's world. So yes Hulk can easily take care of greek gods also. He has also fucked up Hercules by the way.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.