By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II-Theresa is evil!!*Possible Spoilers*

I don't know if there's already a thread about this but i will just post it anyways.

Did anyone also started to think about theresa's morality on the end of fable 2, i mean: "The spire is MINE, begone"

I mean if you think about it it may be possible when you are in the cave with hammer she says that they will need to find a way to make hammer fight, and just some time after his father is killed im not saying theresa is allied with lucien but maybe they are not enemies after all, when you are with the three heroes in that big rock she suddenly dissapears and lucien says: "Oh your fortune telling friend? i merely listened" i don't know what they meant with that but it was mean for me.

Did anyone felt the same????

-Greetings-

Around the Network

Am I mistaken or did you put a spoiler for Fable 2 in the thread title?  I haven't played the game so I might be mistaken...

Yeah i thought she was dodgy before that. I was expecting her to gather the three heros to kill me off.

Anyway a group of three "heroes" arent heroes with that stephen fry character, i tried to kill him so much

Nah I think she was rather Lucien's rival for the spire... She seems to want it weirdly enough and I agree she seems bad at the end. Well I guess that's Lionhead's way to prepare us for a sequel.

Please don't put spoilers in titles. I am planning to buy these games.

Around the Network

oh i don't think i put an spoiler is just a thought not something real but sorry if you felt that way.

so well can i change the title?

Con ese nombre, no te podría haber salido mejor el hilo T_T

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Locked, change the title and repost.