By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - God, I love Nintendo.

I think that Sonic Rush was one of the worst games that I bought, I am pleased to have sold this game.

Around the Network

NSMB was awesome! Glad you liked it. Man, it makes me want a 2-d Wiiware Mario, that would be effing epic!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I thought NSMB was fun, but I think I got everything out of it from a Gamefly's rent. I don't feel like I missed out by not buying it ;/

I prefer Mario's 3d adventures.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I liked the game very much, but it was very very easy(casual!?)

I've finish that game at 100% and I must say that this is one of the best in the series. Mario is classic and that is why we love so much the plumber...

Around the Network

Like I said in your other thread "I have never met someone that dislike this game". It is awesome.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Nintendo may be able to win me back with their next zelda as long as they completely reinvent the series.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

is an excellent game :D I love it too!

DaveD said:
Could have used a little more difficulty other than getting all the tokens, but it was fun

Getting all those tokens was a bitch. NSMB was one of the most fun 2D Mario games I have played. I didn't like most of the other ones like Super Mario Advance 1,2,3, and 4.

Snesboy said:
DaveD said:
Could have used a little more difficulty other than getting all the tokens, but it was fun

Getting all those tokens was a bitch. NSMB was one of the most fun 2D Mario games I have played. I didn't like most of the other ones like Super Mario Advance 1,2,3, and 4.

You liked NSMB more than Mario 3?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)