By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am a wii owner now!

What the hell kind of speakers are worth that much?

Also, Mario & Sonic and RRR1 (not 2) are probably worth keeping, Wii Sports and SMG you should definately keep.... sell the rest (if you take Wii Play to a CEX store you might get £5 for it, I have seen the game selling seperately there)

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

Also, Mario & Sonic and RRR1 (not 2) are probably worth keeping, Wii Sports and SMG you should definately keep.... sell the rest (if you take Wii Play to a CEX store you might get £5 for it, I have seen the game selling seperately there)

you mean, what kind of trash speakers were you tossing? The speakers I just bought retail for $450 each.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Keep mario and sonic at the olympic games, it is an excellent party game or something to play with family and friends. It uses Wii mote very well and its tons of fun. Definately keep SMG , Wii Sports and RRR.

For the rest you should be able to get enough credit to get some new games.

Make sure you beat Super Mario Galaxy at least 2 times!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

better than just keeping/selling. Why not try them all then sell them. Not like you have to play all the way though, but you might like some of them. Galaxy you should at least beat first then sell.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
I did not ask for games to buy. :P

I completely misunderstood your post, sorry :P

TWRoO said:

Uhh? Those were cheap old frontspeakers... You don't propably even know the brand, OR. :)

edit:

Damn, I did not ask what games to keep. I am not keeping any of them if possible. :D

Esa-Petteri said:
@nordlead

Ok, thanks for that. I somehow doubt that wii sports will sell here but who knows. Of course I will sell/trade SMG. I think it is the most valuable game I got.

If you are keeping the Wii, then you are a tool for selling SMG.... No doubt in a week we will have a thread from you of how you tried it but didn't like it.

If you are not keeping the Wii, then I would suggest going to CEX for Wii Sports and Play, as they actually sell them disc only. The others you would probably get the best deals using Ebay or something.

Esa-Petteri said:
TWRoO said:

Uhh? Those were cheap old frontspeakers... You don't propably even know the brand, OR. :)

edit:

Damn, I did not ask what games to keep. I am not keeping any of them if possible. :D

Maybe your new to gaming but you actually need the games to play the console.  Silly casual gamers don't know how to do anything.

I sure hope both you and nordlead never ever complain about any money related issues in front of me.

Either of you are forgiven if you use them outside your homes (like if you are a DJ or something)