By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Sports Resort: New "sports"

Lafiel said:

in that specific spot they say:

"In the making off the Wii Motion+ CMs we used a high-speed camera (they call it a "super slow camera", but well, that's not the term we use here) to be able to acurately film the subtle movement the WM+ can detect. This sort of camera takes 5000 shots per second instead of 30/s like the ordinary cameras. For example look at the difference between the images we get by filming the rebound of waterbaloons. As you can see with a high-speed camera even the most subtle movements they make are made visible. Please enjoy watching the subtle movements the WM+ is able to detect in the WM+ CMs."

(I didn't translate everything literally, but I guess you get the idea)

Well, thank you!

I guess its a nice information.... i guess....

Maybe next commercials can use this concept a liltte more.

Around the Network

Good, I've always wanted Table Tennis WM+!

MotionPlus Table Tennis is going to be amazing!! Just a bonus, though, was already going to buy this game for sure.

I'm kinda bummed one of the games is golf, though. I only thought the putting of the original Wii Sports Golf was terrible, and there's already Tiger Woods coming out for the golf fans.

So that's 5:
Sword fighting
Frisbee
Water Ski
Table Tennis
Golf

Only going to be three more games right? Hopefully it's five more, though. Would help justify the $50 price tag (especially if there's no online).

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

If it got complicate control like R* table tennis game then it gonna be extremely pleasure for me. XD

Looks good.

Also, the Table Tennis in Wii play was just pointing, so it will be nothing like that. I am possibly getting Tiger Woods Golf though, so the enhanced golf isn't much of a pull.

Loved that slo-mo of the water balloons, I wish I understood what they were saying.

Around the Network

Moar Wii Sports golf huzzah!

Definitely adds some more value to this game. Hopefully they flesh it out more than just 9 holes

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wow, just saw new video update ,it seems table tennis Wii really meet my expectation. XD