By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFIV Remake Footage

DS cutscenes = Eye Candy.

Rumor: Voice acting?

Around the Network

lol, the sign says no pictures..oh wait this is film. I guess it does not count. How can you tell this is from the DS? It looks good though.

I don't see you post as much, superchunk. Welcome back?

And, this is the FFIV remake Square is doing, similar to FFIII DS.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/786/786625p1.html

Seeing this just makes me want a PS2 or Wii remake so I can watch the cutscenes on a screen larger than 2.5 inches.

Too bad the memory card slot in the Wii doesn't let you run DS games like a Super Game Boy.

Oh man, I'll be dreaming about that ...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I might have to get a DS for this game

Someone played the demo @ TGS, they said this game is shit

Informative Ryan.

The guy at Sillicon Era said that there was Voice Acting in the demo he played, and there are definately large changes in how the game is set up. Also, Cid peeps at everyone now on screen.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

ryan2001 said:
Someone played the demo @ TGS, they said this game is shit

Crap that stinks.  (Good shit?).

I know the music from somewhere :s. 

Fuzzmosis said:
Informative Ryan.

The guy at Sillicon Era said that there was Voice Acting in the demo he played, and there are definately large changes in how the game is set up. Also, Cid peeps at everyone now on screen.

Everyone?  I thought it was only the ladies...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!