By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who let the trolls out? Forums Dieing?

Did the trolls forget to buy condoms or something because the trolls are coming left and right like roachs.

What the hell is going on with the forums? All it just is right now is pathetic trollish threads coming from rabid fanboys.

They arent even making sense anymore. Before , trolls were people that you just laughed at because of their stupidity but now we cant laugh at them because they defy logic itself (thats tragic not funny).

The J man hopes that nothing happens after E3 like the ff13 announcement so these forums can return to normal.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I think it is the impending onset of E3.

It seems to be coming primarily from Sony fanboys. They have been claiming for close to six months that neither Microsoft or Nintendo have any real games coming this year. Despite this not being true, they have been able to ignore any counter arguments.

But E3 is huge and too big for even the most ardent fanboys to ignore. They are just nervous.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yes its those darn PS3 fanboys sonny, in my day we knew what to do when those filthy PS3 fanboys used to come onto our yards. We would shoot them good and dead and thats how we dealt with them before the liberal minded politicians of your generation decided to treat them with a ride on the Titanic! Fools, fools I say, when they get off that boat they'll come straight back.

Tease.

hmm now that you mention yeah, cause their are so many posts i've been avoiding now lately cause i just don't want to deal with it. I've noticed it's actually been pretty even though between sony and nintendo.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

starcraft said:
I think it is the impending onset of E3.

It seems to be coming primarily from Sony fanboys. They have been claiming for close to six months that neither Microsoft or Nintendo have any real games coming this year. Despite this not being true, they have been able to ignore any counter arguments.

But E3 is huge and too big for even the most ardent fanboys to ignore. They are just nervous.

Oh you are something my friend.

Around the Network

actually, The stupid MGS threads are becoming annoying and most are started from an Xbot

Sometimes people see trolling where there might not be though...

and CTK is annoying and needs a ban

The fact that there are more users this year than last year should answer your question

mM
Xxain said:
actually, The stupid MGS threads are becoming annoying and most are started from an Xbot

forgot about those.....yeah it's been even pretty much.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2