By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 VS 360 2009 game lineup who will win?

Katamari Forever is missing from PS3 exclusive list ^^

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Cross Edge also for PS3 exclusively, May 26th, same day as Infamous

and OP was missing some of the earlier titles released for 360 this year. Velvet Assassin, Ninja Blade, etc.

Greatness Awaits

Slimebeast said:
The_God_of_War said:
Slimebeast said:
The_God_of_War said:

VS

Halo Wars
Halo ODST
Ninja Blade
Forza 3
Lost Planet 2
Alan Wake
Splinter Cell Conviction
Next Rare game
Star Ocean 4

That list surely is impossible to beat! The X360 has already a fantastic lineup in 2009.

I wouldn't say impossible to beat, I had to add 2 unannounced games and a timed exclusive to pad it up a little. Still a solid list though.

Yes yes, but then you also forgot Risen. Since Oblivion is the greatest of all time, Risen should be pretty solid (since it seems like a good attempt of an Oblivion clone).

Yeah maybe. Risen looks pretty decent. There were games I missed on both lists but I just wanted to name the well known ones.

rckrz6 said:
C_Hollomon said:
Alan Wake and Splinter Cell Conviction is on PC so it don't count as 360 exclusives. Lost Planet 2 will mostly be on PS3 too.

Halo Wars (could be on PC soon so I heard)
Halo ODST
Ninja Blade
Forza 3
Star Ocean 4

So the 360 may only have 5 or 7 true exclusives this year but not all games are annouced yet so it could grow. The PS3 got more this year.

Its unfair to say that its not exclusive because its going to PC.  Alot of microsoft games do.  There still not going to ps3 so who cares

How is it unfair?  It's the truth.  If a game can be played on more than on thing then it's not exclusive.  Look up the meaning of exclusive.  If PS3 exclusives went to PC too then they not exclusives either.  You right those games are not on the PS3 but I have a PC so if I want Alan Wake and Splinter Cell I can get them for my PC.

Soundwave said:

Microsoft will announce BioShock 2 will be have a window of 360 exclusivity this fall at E3. 

Just a guess, but pretty consistent with how Microsoft operates. 

Bioshock 2 was advertised FIRST on the PS3 version of Bioshock. Also the developers already said it will be a similtaneous release.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
rckrz6 said:
C_Hollomon said:
Alan Wake and Splinter Cell Conviction is on PC so it don't count as 360 exclusives. Lost Planet 2 will mostly be on PS3 too.

Halo ODST
Ninja Blade
Forza 3
Star Ocean 4

So the 360 may only have 5 or 7 true exclusives this year but not all games are annouced yet so it could grow. The PS3 got more this year.

Its unfair to say that its not exclusive because its going to PC.  Alot of microsoft games do.  There still not going to ps3 so who cares

How is it unfair?  It's the truth.  If a game can be played on more than on thing then it's not exclusive.  Look up the meaning of exclusive.  If PS3 exclusives went to PC too then they not exclusives either.  You right those games are not on the PS3 but I have a PC so if I want Alan Wake and Splinter Cell I can get them for my PC.

I say let 360 owners keep their 360/PC exclusives. Seeing as they are only available on the 360 when speaking of between 360 and PS3.The 360 list of "GOOD" games so far is dwindling in possibilities anyway. Alan Wake and Splinter Cell will assuredly be good, but Ninja Blade, SO4, and Velvet Assassin were not as fortunate so far.

Yet I don't want to hear any wining when the flood of PS3/PC games such as DC Universe, Free Realms, and the Agency chime in ^^. Free Realms will probably release this year for PS3, the PC version is already live.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Soundwave said:

Microsoft will announce BioShock 2 will be have a window of 360 exclusivity this fall at E3. 

Bioshock 2 was advertised FIRST on the PS3 version of Bioshock. Also the developers already said it will be a similtaneous release.

Yeah, just like Final Fantasy XIII was rock solid, never-ever-EVER coming to the 360, right? ;)

I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised. Microsoft is known to throw money around. 

Either that or I would not be surprised if the 360 is getting some kind of Metal Gear title to be unveiled at E3. 

The deal for BioShock 2 that I implied doesn't mean there wouldn't be a PS3-version either, just that the 360 would get it first (for the holiday season). 

C_Hollomon said:
rckrz6 said:
C_Hollomon said:

Halo ODST
Ninja Blade
Forza 3
Star Ocean 4

ok ill rephrase it.. console exclusive

Soundwave said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Soundwave said:

Yeah, just like Final Fantasy XIII was rock solid, never-ever-EVER coming to the 360, right? ;)

I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised. Microsoft is known to throw money around. 

Either that or I would not be surprised if the 360 is getting some kind of Metal Gear title to be unveiled at E3. 

The deal for BioShock 2 that I implied doesn't mean there wouldn't be a PS3-version either, just that the 360 would get it first (for the holiday season). 

MS need to stop throwing money at dev. to take exclusive games.  That could be the only way for them to get MGS4 though.   

sweetoothj said:
CGI-Quality said:
The_God_of_War said:

Killzone 2
MLB 2009
Infamous
Demons Souls
God of War 3
Uncharted 2
R & C: Crack In Time
MAG
Heavy Rain
White Knight Chronicles
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Katamari

VS

Halo Wars
Halo ODST
Ninja Blade
Forza 3
Lost Planet 2
Alan Wake
Splinter Cell Conviction
Next Rare game
Star Ocean 4

^I command everyone to ignore the OP's list and look at mine, it's better.

Now THIS is more like it. Even if you favor one list to the other, at least these two lists have more of a realistic battle between them.

what funny about this is forza mortorsport is 3 is tba  halo wars ninja blade star ocean 4 arnt great  games.  lost planet 2 i dont see being exclusive and next rare game we dont know title so no going on list but i will add splinter cell conviction to list.

Ninja Blade is a good game because it led me to beat it. Most games I will quit in 1 hr or half way in.