By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Burned out on the forums

I've been using VGChartz on and off for awhile now and I'm starting to get burned out on it.  For example it seems like the same topics are endlessly brought up and even discussions about new games or topics almost always closely resemble those of old ones.  I'm even finding the same problem in the off-topic forum which shouldn't be the case since it covers everything not videogame related.  Anyone else finding it difficult to find threads of interest to post on?  I'm beginning to think it might be better to just look at the weekly sales list from the UK and wait until E3 for things to get better for awhile.

Around the Network

E3 should kick start things, and of course Oct - December are very exciting.

Stick around though, you're one of my fav posters!!

Wait until 2.0 legend.

You will always find something intressting here on the forums...

Like...

are you the same guy as

.:Dark Prince:.???

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i hope 2.0 is nice

Around the Network

There is a lack of new games being announced. Nintendo is the quietest its been for a long time and publishers on MS/Sony platforms are being conservative due to recent losses and are therefore announcing sequels and DLC rather than anything new or spectacular.

It's the lack of good new members. We need to attract more people to this site, because the vast majority of new members seem to be either spambots or trolls/idiots. I'm trying to stay interested in the site, but VGC 2.0 needs to get out soon!

Legend m8, u are right of course. But such is life actually. Pretty much everything is a never ending circle.

axumblade said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's the lack of good new members. We need to attract more people to this site, because the vast majority of new members seem to be either spambots or trolls/idiots. I'm trying to stay interested in the site, but VGC 2.0 needs to get out soon!

So you're saying you only like us when we're good new members?

And i agree with the bolded .

I think you purposely misinterpreted what I said to try to confuse me. It's voodoo magic for sure. Well, all I've noticed is that I remember some of the Vgchartz members from their first days to now (such as Rubang and Smeags) and I haven't seen anyone comparable in the last couple months.

As always, Montana is correct.