By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Manchester United Premier League Champions 2008/09

@ 1200

I support Canada, but since they suck so fucking hard, I support the next country which is closest to me and that is England. Ive been there twice and most my family live there.

Around the Network

England play better in rain? Croatia vs England 2007 EURO 08 qualifier ring a bell?

FootballFan said:
England are better playing in the rain. I Love England national team. Its only people who win titles every year who neglect them :'(

im as passionate a supporter of England as i am of Man Utd, if not more, i support England passionatley in the football and rugby internationals, i also follow our national Criket team and the English drivers in F1

as for the 6+5 idea in the Prem, i think thats daft, i think if theyre gonna try and get more young english players through they should make it something like 3+8 as that way you still have all the top international players but also some good home grown talent, it should be UK players thoose 3 though, the whole from academy thing was deliberate by the FA so it dosent penalise the FA team, Arsenal, if Arsenal had more than 2 UK players in there squad, the FA would not have made the rules that way.

Manchester United deserved to win the 1999 UEFA Champions League title because they won the final. It was a great comeback. Don't be bitter. I wouldn't care if England one world cup and United endured 30yrs without a trophy I would still put United long before anything else. The national team can go hang.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

25 major trophies for Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson (38 including outright community/charity shields) - more than all previous Manchester United managers combined and more than any other manager in british football history.

Wow Nintendoman, you really dont like the NT do you?

I'm not even English, and I support your football team, Lewis Hamilton, and your cricket team.

Are you English Nintendoman? Or do you just love United success to much :(

Cricket sucks ass.

Nah I'm yanking your chain its alright, I just don't like personally. I also don't like F1 - its pathetic when compared to WRC, WTCC & BTCC. Its no that I don't like the national team, I just like United a whole lot more, England winning means jack shit to me, but United winning is everything.