By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT: Smash Up! - new trailer, first footage

THOSE ARE MY KIND OF TURTLES, EVEN THE RED ONE IS OK.

Around the Network

reminds me of kung fu chaos.

looking good. color me surprised. so much for boycotting ubisoft

Nice, but only shows the turtles, I want see more characters. After all ubisoft has some else than redsteel 2 for E3, maybe there has a playable demo.

PD: the water effects are really nice, overall en the sewer (that's doesn't sound too much higienic)

I need to see more.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

Graphics look really good but seems like too much of a Brawl rip off. But I guess there can be more than one brawl fighting game just like there can be more than one kart game. Just hope it has proper effort put in and isn't just a cheap rip off like the EA kart game.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Tuoyo, this game is developed by the same team of SSBB and ex members of Team Ninja (Dead or Alive 4) who leaved Tecmo after the internal problem of the company, maybe thats a good reason for similar look to Brawl, only must confirm if have or not online working, if is better than Brawl nintendo will be forced to update the service.

Well.. they made Raphael win against Leonardo.. for that reason I'm gonna buy it! Raphael FTW!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Raphael sux. He got himself caught in both movies, what a chump.

Michelangelo ftw!

a3hmax said:
Tuoyo, this game is developed by the same team of SSBB and ex members of Team Ninja (Dead or Alive 4) who leaved Tecmo after the internal problem of the company, maybe thats a good reason for similar look to Brawl, only must confirm if have or not online working, if is better than Brawl nintendo will be forced to update the service.

If it has online it is hard to see it being any worse than Brawl's online.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down