By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - if you thought SONY's losses were bad.....

I dnt know how this has turned from a topic pertaining to SONY's losses , to one regarding a toyota vs M$ fest.. vgchartz forums never cease to amaze me. Toyota, until last year, by revenue, is a larger firm than M$. If your argument is that M$ sells $150 operating systems.. you should also realise that it owns 90% of the world OS market- and probably more than 70% of the office application market.Toyota has to contend with atleast three dozen carmakers for marketshare.

Finally, I hope this stupid recession passes, because japanese firms are usually the best when it comes to innovative forward thinking and it would be a pain to see technology suffer. I was looking forward to OLED TV sets becoming the standard by 2012 but i guess that isnt going to happen anytime soon, if at all. Even worse would be the death of plasma.. pioneer is already out.. its only a matter of time before panasonic phases it out too..

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business