By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I must admit I was wrong about Super Mario Sunshine.

Fun (and hard) game with all of the platformer elements in other 3-D Mario games. Not my favorite but still great. Using the different abilities of FLUDD was cool.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

It's my favorite of the 3D Marios--glad to see someone else finally coming around on this unfairly-maligned game.

Also: MP3 murders MP2 (and even MP, for that matter).

loved Sushine, one of the best on the Gamecube, a console that already has alot of otehr bests.

I've always found SMS to be a wonderful game. And definitely challenging, too.

I never really liked it, I got close to 40 shrines and stopped. I just found it boring, and it didn't hook me like Galaxy or other Mario games.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Super Mario Sunshine may be my favorite Mario game. If anything, it's a close second to Super Mario 64.

I love Delfino Island.

Sunshine is a very hard game indeed. I've never gotten all the shines in it, despite having gotten all stars in both 64 and Galaxy several times. Hoping to remedy this next weekend though, me and a pal are gonna try and plow through the whole game :)

O-D-C said:
loved Sushine, one of the best on the Gamecube, a console that already has alot of otehr bests.

This.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

the game sucked balls

Liked it lot, completed it but no way could I get all shine sprites.