By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PhotoChop'd: Picture and Photo Contest for the week of 14May09 - 20May09

Welcome to PhotoChop’d. This is a new weekly contest that will require the artistic skills of the VGChartz community to be utilized for comedy. Each week the editorial team will post a new Topic to which forum members will respond using pictures. The top winners will have their pictures displayed in the feature section on the main page every Friday. The 1st place winner will also be awarded vg$1000.

The rules are simple:
1) The pictures must be the poster’s creation.
2) If photography is used, please use something that is public domain and does not have any watermarks.
3) The pictures cannot exceed 600 pixels in width
4) If using Photobucket or similar services please provide a link that way it can be used in the main page article that will feature the top submissions.
5) NSFW pictures and foul language will NOT be tolerated.
6) Racial, Ethnic, Personal, and Religious insults will NOT be tolerated.

In anticipation of the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo, or what we call E3, PhotoChop’d topics will revolve around expected announcements from the top 3 publishers. To start we will pick on Nintendo who has not given us a clue about their plans for E3. The topic for the Week of 14May2009 – 20May2009 is:

Ways Nintendo could make this E3 worse than last year’s?

So fellow VGChartz members…fire up photoshop and start displaying your artistic talents!

Edits: 

-If you do not have access to Photo Editing software use this free Web-app: http://www.pixlr.com

-Contest extended to 27May2009

-vg$1000 awarded to 1st place winner (if 20 entries are made)

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

Interesting. Now I just wish I had a bit more artistic skill and a stronger computer

Oooh sounds fun! I'll try to come up with something good.

Signature goes here!

^Look foward to it. :)

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Unfortunately i have no artistic skills what so ever but i'm looking forward to seeing the entries, should be a laugh

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

"5) NSFW pictures and foul language will NOT be tolerated.
6) Racial, Ethnic, Personal, and Religious insults will NOT be tolerated."

I guess that counts me out.

Original on Flickr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/spdk1/Untitled-1copy-3.jpg

hmm...

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

spdk1, you might have checked for typos before you posted that!

"you guys salve away"