By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous is REALLY GOOD

im an aussie who got the code, it downloaded in 8 minutes (got to love 30mbps connection) anywho REALLY FREAKING GOOD. It is in my opinion playstations answer to crackdown, lets hope this one actually gets the recognition it deserves.

I am really impressed,

The demo doesnt cover a lot though only a couple of missions, but when it finished i was like "Oh yeah this is a demo" It had no restrictions that i saw that showed that it was a demo, which impresses me.

The story looks interesting so far, graphics very very nice as well, reminds me as well of gta, very open, very sand box, i like. Hopefully this goes online as well, it will be interesting to see what mini games it can produce.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

How do you get the demo, I preordered at GameStop and no demo, but on the other hand I got my Fight Night 4 demo?

Good to hear.

4 ≈ One

1 gig in 8 minutes in Australia? GTFO!

Mine probably won't be done downloading 'til I get home from work tomorrow >_>

Nice.
I only have a 20 Mbit connection but it shouldn't take too long :)

Around the Network

It is good and I finished it in 30 mins. It looks really good and the controlls are easy to master so far. Going to buy this for sure :)

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

There is no such thing as 30 mbps in Australia you damn liar :( wth do you live right next to the damnh exchange or something...

@kami

A lot of other countries use fiberoptic already

The game is on sale here (for 100$) for almost 2 weeks now

but am waiting for the official release to get for the normal 59$

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Another 7 days for the rest of us to get the demo.... Hopefully is worth the wait

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).