By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd and 4th Generation Pokemon you like(Avoid this thread 56k & Starcraft)

Swablu has to be the cutest normal/flying type in the Pokemon Universe.  Pidgey, Starly, Taillow, Hoothoot, Sparrow, etc. look ugly in comparsion.

Gulpin is quite adorable.  I rather have this on my team than a fugly Grimer.

Garchomp is one of few Pokemon that actually look threatening to your life.  As supposed to Dragonite, aka the Barney Reject, Garchomp looks like its ready to fuck things up.

I love Torterra.  It's quite possibly the most awesome grass type in the Pokemon Universe.

Banette is freaking cool looking to be honest.

There are several more but I'm curious to see who you guys like.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Garchomp

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
Garchomp

^^ Good man right here.

Pixel Art can be fun.

i cant remeber his name, but in pokemon ruby you got him after a weather center, the little drop that can change types depending on the weather, he was really cute and honorable mention to pikachu, who manages to stay cute throughout all pokemon iterations.

emilie autumn said:
i cant remeber his name, but in pokemon ruby you got him after a weather center, the little drop that can change types depending on the weather, he was really cute and honorable mention to pikachu, who manages to stay cute throughout all pokemon iterations.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
emilie autumn said:

yeah that thing and it seems to have boobs to, sweet, i also love gardevoir and used it as a substitute for my main, a little class on pokemons never hurt.

Swablu is really cute. XD

And Gulpin face look so funny. ~( -3-)~

See my avatar, best pokemon ever!!!!

MANUELF said:
See my avatar, best pokemon ever!!!!

Lucario is overrated.

Pixel Art can be fun.

4 ≈ One