By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 Rumors Discussion Thread: APB, Alan Wake, MGS4, & More

Biggest year for 360 yet.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

and follows Queen's English spelling rules.

Does that mean they add unnecessary "U"s and "E"s to words?

lol "Armour"

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I think anyone who cares about MGS has already played/ owns a ps3. If this was ported say 3-6mnths after the PS3 release it would have had an impact.. now its just an old port...

The camera concept doesnt enlighten me much either. Just buy us a bunch of JRPG's, confirm that FF13 wont exceed 3 DVD's and fix that damn D-pad.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

arsenicazure said:
I think anyone who cares about MGS has already played/ owns a ps3. If this was ported say 3-6mnths after the PS3 release it would have had an impact.. now its just an old port...

The camera concept doesnt enlighten me much either. Just buy us a bunch of JRPG's, confirm that FF13 wont exceed 3 DVD's and fix that damn D-pad.

Most 360 gamers really only want that game. I for one loves the MGS series, but i did not want to fork over the cash to buy a PS3.

I bet there are a lot of people in the same boat as me.

And what about:
-Rare
-Software for Fluid (may be from Rare)
-South Park live^^

Around the Network
360forPRESIDENT said:
And what about:
-Rare
-South Park live^^

Hopefully this will be the year Rare stops sucking.

On the game front MS cant lead with MGS4 port and DLC for GTA. They need to announce new software.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
On the game front MS cant lead with MGS4 port and DLC for GTA. They need to announce new software.

It's a given Lionhead's new IP will be revealed along with new things from Rare

Undying said:
360forPRESIDENT said:
And what about:
-Rare
-South Park live^^

With the exception of PDZ I can't even fathome what you are talking about

My thoughts:

Splinter Cell: Conviction is Microsoft's graphical answer to Killzone 2(that's just my opinion... Ubi and MS have that game's infor on lockdown)

RARE will announce something new/old I expect KI3 personally, but wouldn't be surprised if they did something with PD on Live and WiiWare.

Konami has something up their sleaves, but I think that it'll be shown at their show.  I don't know that Microsoft would want to highlight anything unless it was exclusive or a co-release of a huge title like MGS.

I'm iffy on the motion sensor... they did demo it at CES(ha bet most of you didn't know that... not that it looked anything like the "bar" that was shown in the pics... but the specs are identical)

Casual game from Bighead and maybe something from RARE

More info on ODST of course and expansion for Halo Wars

Mass Effect confirmed exclusive for at least the rest of the trilogy

And my shot in the dark as the huge announcement at the end is day and date PS360 release of Kingdom Hearts 3.  Microsoft has a pretty good relationship with Disney and Square now so it is a possibility... but I'm putting this down as hightly unlikely

OR... New Halo game... FPS or RPG... or both... developed by Bethesda... you know why not go all out... personally I'd want to see Valve's version of Halo... 0_0  maybe Half-Life 3?  Ok running BS is over

Cueil said:
Undying said:
360forPRESIDENT said:
And what about:
-Rare
-South Park live^^

With the exception of PDZ I can't even fathome what you are talking about

My thoughts:

Splinter Cell: Conviction is Microsoft's graphical answer to Killzone 2(that's just my opinion... Ubi and MS have that game's infor on lockdown)

RARE will announce something new/old I expect KI3 personally, but wouldn't be surprised if they did something with PD on Live and WiiWare.

Konami has something up their sleaves, but I think that it'll be shown at their show.  I don't know that Microsoft would want to highlight anything unless it was exclusive or a co-release of a huge title like MGS.

I'm iffy on the motion sensor... they did demo it at CES(ha bet most of you didn't know that... not that it looked anything like the "bar" that was shown in the pics... but the specs are identical)

Casual game from Bighead and maybe something from RARE

More info on ODST of course and expansion for Halo Wars

Mass Effect confirmed exclusive for at least the rest of the trilogy

And my shot in the dark as the huge announcement at the end is day and date PS360 release of Kingdom Hearts 3.  Microsoft has a pretty good relationship with Disney and Square now so it is a possibility... but I'm putting this down as hightly unlikely

OR... New Halo game... FPS or RPG... or both... developed by Bethesda... you know why not go all out... personally I'd want to see Valve's version of Halo... 0_0  maybe Half-Life 3?  Ok running BS is over

perfect dark zero had awesome multiplayer. 

you didn't even mention alan wake

i also expect to here about another exclusive jrpg

as where as something about duke nukem forever

and btw that thing about rare gets you a friend request