By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 Rumors Discussion Thread: APB, Alan Wake, MGS4, & More

dsister44 said:
Cueil said:
Undying said:
360forPRESIDENT said:
And what about:
-Rare
-Software for Fluid (may be from Rare)
-South Park live^^

Hopefully this will be the year Rare stops sucking.

With the exception of PDZ I can't even fathome what you are talking about

My thoughts:

Splinter Cell: Conviction is Microsoft's graphical answer to Killzone 2(that's just my opinion... Ubi and MS have that game's infor on lockdown)

RARE will announce something new/old I expect KI3 personally, but wouldn't be surprised if they did something with PD on Live and WiiWare.

Konami has something up their sleaves, but I think that it'll be shown at their show.  I don't know that Microsoft would want to highlight anything unless it was exclusive or a co-release of a huge title like MGS.

I'm iffy on the motion sensor... they did demo it at CES(ha bet most of you didn't know that... not that it looked anything like the "bar" that was shown in the pics... but the specs are identical)

Casual game from Bighead and maybe something from RARE

More info on ODST of course and expansion for Halo Wars

Mass Effect confirmed exclusive for at least the rest of the trilogy

And my shot in the dark as the huge announcement at the end is day and date PS360 release of Kingdom Hearts 3.  Microsoft has a pretty good relationship with Disney and Square now so it is a possibility... but I'm putting this down as hightly unlikely

OR... New Halo game... FPS or RPG... or both... developed by Bethesda... you know why not go all out... personally I'd want to see Valve's version of Halo... 0_0  maybe Half-Life 3?  Ok running BS is over

perfect dark zero had awesome multiplayer. 

you didn't even mention alan wake

i also expect to here about another exclusive jrpg

as where as something about duke nukem forever

and btw that thing about rare gets you a friend request

My only PDZ achievement is beating the game on co-op... it was fun

Around the Network

Cueil said:

RARE will announce something new/old I expect KI3 personally, but wouldn't be surprised if they did something with PD on Live and WiiWare.

Why would they put PD on Wiiware? I know they put VP on the DS, but that's not competing against the 360.

Mistershine said:

Cueil said:

Why would they put PD on Wiiware? I know they put VP on the DS, but that's not competing against the 360.

Nintendo owns rights to the game also... I'm sure it's kind of like the whole Golden Eye delema

Cueil said:
Mistershine said:

Cueil said:

Nintendo owns rights to the game also... I'm sure it's kind of like the whole Golden Eye delema

nitendo does not hold any rights to any of rares games that do not include licsenses. as in goldeneye and donkey kong. nitendo never owned rare, just a large portion of them.

dsister44 said:
Cueil said:
Mistershine said:

Cueil said:

nitendo does not hold any rights to any of rares games that do not include licsenses. as in goldeneye and donkey kong. nitendo never owned rare, just a large portion of them.

I'm sure that they still have publishing rights to the original PD... like how Microsoft has publishing rights to Mass Effect on consoles.

Around the Network

they do have some rights to it, but rare has the rights to develop it. nobody else is aloud to(i'm not counting 4j studio),and microsoft has the final say over the ip.

Greenburg confirmed these rumors were false. I feel microsoft have the best E3 out of all 3 planned for us

Cueil said:
Undying said:
360forPRESIDENT said:
And what about:
-Rare
-Software for Fluid (may be from Rare)
-South Park live^^

Hopefully this will be the year Rare stops sucking.

With the exception of PDZ I can't even fathome what you are talking about

Ask any old Rare fan, and they will tell you Rare has sucked for years.

Grabbed By the Goulies

Perfect Dark Zero

Banjo Nuts and Bolts

All of the Viva Pinata games.

Kameo: Elements of Power

Those are most of their big game for the past 7 years. None of them are even close to the games of thier golden year.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press