By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What if your favorite multiplatform game go exclusive

I don't know if this thread was done before but I decide to do it and this is my 1st thread on this site. 

I was playing Street Fighter 4 on my PS3 and I was thinking what if this game was exclusive to the 360?  I always liked the Street Fighter series but with all the problems I had with my 360 back then I don't think I would buy another 360 just for that game.   

Here is a list of some multiplatform games that is out and some coming out soon.  

GTA4

Resident Evil 5

Street Fighter 4

COD Modern Warfare 2

Madden 10

Final Fantasy XIII

Tekken 6

I know there are other multiplatform games but I only wanted to show a few.  You don't have to go by this list.  It can be any multiplatform game that you love and would buy any console to play it.

Ok now to all the 360 owners, will you buy a PS3 if your favorite multiplatform went exclusive to PS3.  Same for all PS3 owners.

Around the Network

I would definitely get a PS3 if FF13, Rock Band, Gears of War or BioShock were PS3 exclusive.

What's with all this talk about exclusives and Multiplats lately....

Anyway...

If tekken 6, re5 and FFXIII went 360 exclusive I'd just get a 360.

4 ≈ One

IMO i dont care about any of those games above, the FFXIII demo was okay but if the whole game is gonna be infinity magic and so forth meh...

As for Tekken, not really, DOA is good for the 360.

Then again, i own Both HD's so... it doesn't matter lulz!

EaglesEye379 said:
I would definitely get a PS3 if FF13, Rock Band, Gears of War or BioShock were PS3 exclusive.

Yeah I like Bioshock too.  That's one of the games that made be buy a 360.  Now that it's on PS3 no need to buy a 360 for Bioshock 2 lol.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
IMO i dont care about any of those games above, the FFXIII demo was okay but if the whole game is gonna be infinity magic and so forth meh...

Did you read the whole thing.  It don't have to be the games I listed.  It was just so show some mutiplatforms as an example.  It can be any multiplatform you like.   

Modern Warfare 2
Kingdom Hearts III
Final Fantasy XIV
NBA 2k10

Other then that I would never switch over to another console.

C_Hollomon said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Did you read the whole thing.  It don't have to be the games I listed.  It was just so show some mutiplatforms as an example.  It can be any multiplatform you like. 

Oh... in that case then...

im to lazy to think. :P

An console version of FF 6 360 exclusive would be an insta buy. I may get a 360 cuz I have 2 hd tvs but one has PS2 and Wii hooked up to it and I feel bad it has no HD gaming and a 2nd PS3 would cost too much.

hmm... I dont really have a favorite exclusive game.... um does dead rising count... i always thought that would go multiplat, and am happy to share the wealth..... we should all be happy when most 3rd party games go multiplat then more of or friends can share in the warm glow that is gaming

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog