By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Too Human worth buying?

Well i do know that the game is considered  to be a huge flop and got medicore reviews (good thing i dont care  for reviews). Played it for about 10 minutes few months ago so i cant really judge. 

I saw it for like 10 pounds the other day, and i do enjoy my RPG's even if they tend to have some issues, does the game have a good non linear story? Is it fun

What are your opinions about it (those who played it) would you recommend it ? especially for this price.

If its bad then i will put infinite undiscovery on my list to buy, since i saw it cheap as well.

Around the Network

i liked it

Its really good. Reviewers compare every RPG to Final Fantasy and thats not good. Its a very good game, lots of fun.

Hard to say. I enjoyed it, but got tired of it after about 60 hours. Yes, 60 hours! So is that worth $10 to you? Its fun once you get the hang of the combat and start getting powered up.

I also put about 60 hours in it. After you beat the game, it starts over again from the begining with all your same experience points and abilities. Each play through is also harder and more insane. It gets you to play through the campaign at least 3 times before giving up.

Around the Network

I never played the actual game either but I own Infinite Undiscovery and I enjoy it a lot it might not be that great but its very entertaining and addictive.

I would rather you Buy Infinite Undiscovery if you don't have it ..Or Tales of Vesperia..

It depends. It was on sale at Best Buy for $10 a few weeks ago. At $10, it's a steal. I don't know if I'd pay more.

If you get it for cheap then yes. It was ok as co-op.

maybe, it's not really an RPG and the story isn't actually all that good. If you know a lot about Norse mythology then you can get a lot out of it.

The best thing about the game is the loot system. It can be very addicting. However, the worst thing about the game is the gameplay. It has a terrible control scheme and horrendous targeting system that can lead to a lot of frustration.

It has to be really cheap to make it worth it.