By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Too Human worth buying?

worth playing sub 20 dollar price tag...

Around the Network

I wouldn't pay over 20 dollars for it- it has a few flaws but you can definitely pull 40+ hours out of the game. It's fun in my opinion but nothing "amazing"

I think the game is good - i adored the demo, but i didnt buy it because for the style of game it is, its depressing to be limited to 2-person groups (i.e. one of the classes is an HP-based class. its not good to be a healer when theres only 1 other person in your game to heal).

If you can put aside that aspect, then it looks like a wonderful game. especially for 10 bucks (though 10 pounds is roughly 20 bucks US, no? still sounds reasonable).

um..stuff

its a good $9.99 game

try renting it first to answer your own question

Around the Network

The game is definitely worth a buy. I think it is the most fun game to date on the 360. IF you like aRPGs then it is a must buy.

ramses01 said:
The game is definitely worth a buy. I think it is the most fun game to date on the 360. IF you like aRPGs then it is a must buy.

????Is this the only game you have played on the 360??????

I like it. The battle system is actually fun.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
gergroy said:
maybe, it's not really an RPG and the story isn't actually all that good. If you know a lot about Norse mythology then you can get a lot out of it.

The best thing about the game is the loot system. It can be very addicting. However, the worst thing about the game is the gameplay. It has a terrible control scheme and horrendous targeting system that can lead to a lot of frustration.

It has to be really cheap to make it worth it.

Well i knew it was somewhat connected to Norse Mythology, if there is a lot of it in it then im sold. Since i really enjoyed reading about ( i really enjoy most games that are somewhat connected to history and culture) im going to pick it up, cheers for all the input especially at this price i probably wont regret it.

Lolcislaw said:
gergroy said:
maybe, it's not really an RPG and the story isn't actually all that good. If you know a lot about Norse mythology then you can get a lot out of it.

The best thing about the game is the loot system. It can be very addicting. However, the worst thing about the game is the gameplay. It has a terrible control scheme and horrendous targeting system that can lead to a lot of frustration.

It has to be really cheap to make it worth it.

Well i knew it was somewhat connected to Norse Mythology, if there is a lot of it in it then im sold. Since i really enjoyed reading about ( i really enjoy most games that are somewhat connected to history and culture) im going to pick it up, cheers for all the input especially at this price i probably wont regret it.

Hope you enjoy it :)  The whole story is basically just a retelling of norse mythology, but with a sci fi edge, so you should like it then.