By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I think Zelda is not for me

burgerstein said:
Is it ironic that I think Twilight Princess held your hand through the whole game and was worse for having done it? Seriously, if you read all the text I don't see how you wouldn't know where to go. For the first half of the game you can only go where you're supposed to go. If Phantom Hourglass is your favourite Zelda game, you don't like Zelda games, that's for sure.

Your point about TP is basically the reason why I think this is a joke thread. People always complained about Navi telling you what to do every second in OoT as well.....

And he's comparing it to the 2d Zeldas which give you far less hints and are probably more like labyrinths than their 3d counterpart. The only thing is that I agree that PH is less like this, so if that's the only other game he's referencing... then yeah.

Around the Network

Although I wouldn't go as far as saying 3D Zelda's aren't for me, I too much, much prefer the 2D ones: ALttP and PH.

I'm sorry, but lol @ u

You shouldn't have any trouble finding where the dungeons are if you follow the story.
Again, lol. The Dungeons can be a little puzzling, but that's how they're supposed to be. It really isn't that hard, and it's not the game's fault.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

My sincere condolence. You'll miss the greatest game of all time if you stop now.

burgerstein said:
Is it ironic that I think Twilight Princess held your hand through the whole game and was worse for having done it? Seriously, if you read all the text I don't see how you wouldn't know where to go. For the first half of the game you can only go where you're supposed to go. If Phantom Hourglass is your favourite Zelda game, you don't like Zelda games, that's for sure.

This.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

I actually feel sorry for you. =(

One unble to enjoy the greatness that is Zelda... that's gotta suck.

this ^^