By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many users on these boards actually support "The Theory of Evolution"?

Australia - Evolution

Around the Network

Peru - Evolution

Canada - Evolution

US - Evolution

Hard to argue against it considering single celled organisms are evolving non-stop (bacteria/virii). Somehow I doubt they are being intelligently designed as we speak.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

SuperAdrianK said:

USA- I believe in the Intellegence design since evolution is only small changes over long periods of time for adaptation... and you know how complex the human body is? If it evolution then I will like to know what species evolved into a human... also, the human body must be exactly as we are now (not our image, but the human body's structure) as in the heart must be placed right, bones, muscles, immune system, the BRAIN, the lungs, stomach, digestive system, respitory system, circulatory system, 23 chromosones in each cell, the types of cells, our reproduction system and so forth...

I can't even imagine what creature actually eveloved into a human... so therefore... I choose Intellegence design since it has to be being that created us, which we dont know which we call GOD... for the meantime for scientist I guess... we dont have much information...

Your opinions will be addressed whenever you enter higher education.  I believed as you did until the age of 15 or so when I was introduced to such things, but in college you have the opportunity to comprehend them.

Around the Network
ManusJustus said:
SuperAdrianK said:

USA- I believe in the Intellegence design since evolution is only small changes over long periods of time for adaptation... and you know how complex the human body is? If it evolution then I will like to know what species evolved into a human... also, the human body must be exactly as we are now (not our image, but the human body's structure) as in the heart must be placed right, bones, muscles, immune system, the BRAIN, the lungs, stomach, digestive system, respitory system, circulatory system, 23 chromosones in each cell, the types of cells, our reproduction system and so forth...

I can't even imagine what creature actually eveloved into a human... so therefore... I choose Intellegence design since it has to be being that created us, which we dont know which we call GOD... for the meantime for scientist I guess... we dont have much information...

Your opinions will be addressed whenever you enter higher education.  I believed as you did until the age of 15 or so when I was introduced to such things, but in college you have the opportunity to comprehend them.

Responsible parents also clarify such things tbh. I have been comfortable with evolution since the age of 10. It's not rocket science....

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

evolution

vlad321 said:
ManusJustus said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Responsible parents also clarify such things tbh. I have been comfortable with evolution since the age of 10. It's not rocket science....

Well, my family is very religious so it took me a little longer to realize how silly it is to deny evolution.

ManusJustus said:
vlad321 said:
ManusJustus said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Well, my family is very religious so it took me a little longer to realize how silly it is to deny evolution.

To me it was always funny that people assumed that evolution was an attack on religion, which it isn't.  It is just an explanation for natural phenomena.  Now, why does all this exist or happen, that is the religious question and people can debate that forever and no one will have an answer that satisfies everyone.

I give that post a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:

Why does all this exist or happen, that is the religious question and people can debate that forever and no one will have an answer that satisfies everyone.

No, its still not religious.

Why did that rock roll down the hill?  Thermal cracking caused it to weaken from other rocks and when there was enough gravitational force overcome its tensile strength it broke free and rolled down the hill until its kinetic and potential energy was spent and it came to a halt at the bottom.  No religion necessary, just facts.  The same for evolution, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you can insert Jesus, Allah, Bhudda, or what have you in there.