By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New LUNAR (Harmony of Silver Star) announced for PSP!

g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
I want a new Lunar.

This.

At least we get a remake of one of the greatest jrpgs created.

I remember in the 90s there was running joke that Capcom couldn't count to three because of all the multiple versions of Street Fighter 2. Game Arts has been remaking Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 for a decade and half at this point. Can we PLEASE get a new Lunar title. Lunar 3 maybe? Also Claude, Dragon Song doens't count because it was not developed by Game Arts.

Around the Network

Apparently Vic Ireland's new company is interested in localizing this, so fingers crossed...

Star Scream said:
Apparently Vic Ireland's new company is interested in localizing this, so fingers crossed...

I have my fingers crossed that they aren't localizinng it. If they are, based on Working Designs track record, you can expect the game to hit the North America in 2013.

Haha, you're too harsh on good old Vic...

Star Scream said:
Haha, you're too harsh on good old Vic...

No I'm not. Working Designs always took an insane amount time to localize games. Not mention their "fixes" to games. I'm still pissed about the pay to save feature they added to Lunar 2. They also added level scaling to the bosses of Lunar Silver Star Story Complete. Plus, they stuck in some forth window breaking pop culture jokes in their translations. Working Designs did have some excellent packing for their games but I feel they are overrated because they were one of the first publishers to port JRPGs to the West.

Around the Network

A remake. Nothing special.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

cool , along with having to get persona 1 and disgaea 2 on the psp. more rpgs for my psp, very happy. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Heres a translation:
http://www.lunar-net.com/multimedia/magazines-famitsuu-hss.php

credits go to Kizyr/KF from LunarNET.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."