By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is It Wrong to Think a Video Game Character (POLYGONS) is Beautiful/ or Sex

Garamond said:
I definitely think it's wrong to be humping your television over a video game character.

Where in the title did I say anything about humping the TV

LOL

TV's aren't sexy.

All I asked if its acceptable to think that the characters look good.

Around the Network

I think I actually humped my big screen when Audrey Horn was dancing on it.

No worse than a painting of a beautiful woman. It's an artist's rendering of an image, and thus it is okay to get a boner from it.

What the HELL @ the original post!? Eeekkk.

At anyrate, go Play SoulCalibur IV and have fun with the create a character mode. :P And throw some DOX2 in there for the hell of it.

I think the answer has been successfully answered.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

It's wrong to objectify virtual people. Just because they're virtual, doesn't mean they aren't people, with dreams and aspirations of their own. They deserve your virtual respect.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
It's wrong to objectify virtual people. Just because they're virtual, doesn't mean they aren't people, with dreams and aspirations of their own. They deserve your virtual respect.

Or what? They'll kill our virtual selves?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I appreciate them, but I don't get turned on by them.

outlawauron said:
famousringo said:

Or what? They'll kill our virtual selves?

If you don't respect them, their virtual feelings might get hurt. But virtual violence is never the answer. The virtual person should have a frank conversation with you, and let you know that your disrespectful behavior hurts them and demeans their self-worth. All it takes is some virtual understanding and empathy.

You have to understand that virtual people don't exist just for your own selfish amusement!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Its only a natural human response. So long as it doesn't grow into something unhealthy, what's the problem?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.