By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is It Wrong to Think a Video Game Character (POLYGONS) is Beautiful/ or Sex

Is It Wrong to Think a Video Game Character (POLYGONS) is Beautiful/ or Sexy

Recently I had made a thread about Zero Suit Samus, wondering if anyone would play a game where Samus was not wearing her trademark battle suit but wore her alt suit from Metroid Zero and Super Smash Brother Brawl.

My point was about the different POWER sets she would have and how a game where she played in the Zero Suit would drastically change the Metroid formula:

Most people thought that a game like that would have to be a Stealth type game. And I hoped that the game world take place in a populace like GTA or Assassins Creed (anyway).

While in the thread comments arose about her sexiness and then another poster started calling the thread perverted. Then said that relations with real women is far better than relations with polygons. TRUE, but it wasn't the point of the thread.

It wasn't the point of the thread but I must ask do you guys and gals think it is wrong to thing polygons are attractive?

Around the Network

Thinking polygons are attractive is fine, what you did with the colors of your post is not.

I definitely think it's wrong to be humping your television over a video game character.

My eyes are bleeding.

deadt0m said:
Thinking polygons are attractive is fine, what you did with the colors of your post is not.

LOL

Trying to blind people- its a theory of mine- that ugly colors will blind people -

Did you lose your sight?

(j/k)

Thank you for you advice I promise not to head it in the future.

Around the Network

Real people are nothing but little bits of energy emitted from atoms reorganized into a coherent picture in your brain.

And an internet picture is just bunch of colored pixels meshed together.

no, people think of hentai as hot, so videogame characters shoudln't be so diferent

ph4nt said:
Real people are nothing but little bits of energy emitted from atoms reorganized into a coherent picture in your brain.

And an internet picture is just bunch of colored pixels meshed together.

deep and true

ARGH MY EYES!

You know, ask anyone that work with gaming. The only answer you will get is:

"They are meant to be sexy!"

So, just don't hump your tv set, ok? THAT isn't healthy.

"How hard would it be to randomize facial features and skin tones? That's what we want, to feel like we're killing hundreds of different people. Not a bunch of clones or twins. We want to know, deep down, that there are hundreds of grieving mothers out there, lamenting the terror of our dreaded blade."

Cracked.com ( http://www.cracked.com/article_16196_p4.html ), saying the Hardcore gamers' dark truth. And it's Hell True.