By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Sniper update for Team Fortress 2!

I think the Spy's picture with the Ambassador is one of the coolest game pictures ever. So sweet.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

i wonder if there will be crit on head hits or something like that...

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

NJ5 said:
Did you guys notice the "Leaked video" and "is fired" boxes in the board? They were added after the video leaked. It would be funny it they were actually there before, but I don't think so.

Yea on the leaked version it certainly doesn't look like "Leaked Video" due to the size of the words and placing.  I do wonder what was originally in that spot.

SeriousWB said:
NJ5 said:
Did you guys notice the "Leaked video" and "is fired" boxes in the board? They were added after the video leaked. It would be funny it they were actually there before, but I don't think so.

Yea on the leaked version it certainly doesn't look like "Leaked Video" due to the size of the words and placing.  I do wonder what was originally in that spot.

I'm guessing "Leaked information" or something

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
SeriousWB said:
NJ5 said:

I'm guessing "Leaked information" or something

Nothing about being leaked or information, the words are far too short.  I think they added Leaked Video after they made the YT mistake.

There are comparison pics of that particular panel on the Steam forums.

Around the Network

Day 7 - Jarate!!!

Jarate is a thrown jar that splashes upon impact. When splashed on enemies, they take 35% more damage for a period of time. Jumping in water will wash off Jarate. Jarate is also able to short out Spies’ cloaking devices. When used on teammates, Jarate will extinguish any fire effects.

Also, achievements!!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

It was real...really now...

Ha, that is awesome!

Oh hell yes. So they ARE both getting updates. Man, the coming weeks for TF2 will be interesting

Also, logged out of TF2 and it said free weekend this weekend o_o