By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I don't think Pikmin is for me.. :'(

I honestly am giving New Play Control: Pikmin a shot but it seems to be returning the favor but in my backside.  How do I switch between Yellow Pikmin and Red Pikmin.  Everytime I get to the Yellow Onion and get one of the critters of the yellow variety, I keep having my army of 70 or so Red Pikmin not letting me using our yellow comrade.

In other words, I suck at Pikmin and despite loving how charming the environment is.. I don't think it's for me.

Sad day indeed.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

K I guess.

Off topic:Damn bro the chick in your avatar turns me on each time I see her....

ctk495 said:
K I guess.

Thanks for sharing... >.>

Pixel Art can be fun.

ctk495 said:

Yeah, she is really a hottie...but wait till you'll see a full body pic of her

I don't remember how to change the next Pikmin to throw, but I think that it's a combination of 2 buttons. Hold the Pikmin and press the other buttons.

To make more yellow Pikmins you have to make the yellow ones bring dead enemies and other things to their onion, so you must do more than half of the little ones that carry the thing of the yellow color. A hint is to see the number above the object carried. The color of the number is where it will go.

Sorry my english, hope you understand.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

SmokedHostage. Sit down, pick up New Play Control! Pikmin (1 or 2) and play the game through. If it gets SO frustrating that you get -5 enjoyment out of it, Pikmin sadly isn't for you :(. However, the story doesn't end here, if Pikmin didn't work out, try Pikmin 2, which is better in every single way, if even then the same thing happens, Pikmin is not for you.

I myself am not without fault. I to did not enjoy and greatly dislike a critically acclaimed (and annoyingly fan boyish) franchise. I was so excited to play Final Fantasy 7, everybody told me it was zomg1337h4x0rz, so i gave it a shot, hated it greatly. I didn't stop there, i kept an open mind and was enthusiastic, trying out other numbered entries... hated those as well. Then i tried out Crystal Chronicles, loved it a great deal :/.
Dunno why Crystal Chronicles >>>>>>> numbered FF titles for me (maybe if they weren't so gosh darned boring) but i guess that's just how the cookie crumbles. Don't lose hope Smokey, give it a little bit more time.

How technical is your game?

Riot said:
ctk495 said:

It seems he doesn´t have more pictures :( at least gives us a link!

That's it. I'm taking 20 minutes out of my time to read the manual. I'll try playing again when I'm in a better spirit.

Pixel Art can be fun.

ctk495 said:
Riot said:
ctk495 said:

It seems he doesn´t have more pictures :( at least gives us a link!

You've got mail

SmokedHostage said:
ctk495 said:
K I guess.

Thanks for sharing... >.>

When She turns you on...Do you return the favor?

@Hostage

The Game Booklet does not tell you?