By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Million Seller Games Thread

Toddifer said:
ElGranCabeza said:
@OP

Is it too much to ask to include 3, 4 and possibly 15 million sellers on each platform?

Those are good suggestions, I think. I don't think there's really a need for a 6, 7, 8, or 9 column, for example, but 3, 4 and 15 makes sense...

Personnaly I would also like to add a 500k section, but it would be too much of work to update it on a weekly basis. I think that the 5 current sections are enough for now, maybe eventually I could add a new section if people keep asking for it.

Around the Network
atma998 said:
Toddifer said:
ElGranCabeza said:
@OP

Is it too much to ask to include 3, 4 and possibly 15 million sellers on each platform?

Those are good suggestions, I think. I don't think there's really a need for a 6, 7, 8, or 9 column, for example, but 3, 4 and 15 makes sense...

Personnaly I would also like to add a 500k section, but it would be too much of work to update it on a weekly basis. I think that the 5 current sections are enough for now, maybe eventually I could add a new section if people keep asking for it.

I think 500k would add a lot of work since many many games will reach it and probably be missed by a lot of folks. 3, 4 and 15 million sellers though would be a lot easier, not nearly as many games reaching the milestone+a lot more people would be seeing it so much harde to miss.. 1 million increments until 5 and  then 5 million increments afterwards, the table would look a lot nicer and complete and of course we'd help you keep it up to date, but I understand if you don't wanna include it.

I think the 500k section would add a lot of extra work for you atma without a lot of appreciation in return...

Bah!

Update:

2M: Fallout 3 (PS3)

1M: Fight Night Round 4 (PS3)

...and that's all for this week.

Fight Night finally made it. It's been creeping up on it for a long time.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network

Looks like the Wii snagged it's 80th million seller this week...

Bah!

Toddifer said:

Yeah I,m a little disapointed too. There is a couple of games stuck in the 0.95M-0.99M range (Endless Ocean, Sega Superstars Tennis, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, Madden NFL 08, GT Pro Series, The Simpsons Game and Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution).  

But here is some games that will reach the mark in the upcoiming weeks: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, Carbela's Big Game Hunter 2010, Guitar Hero 5 and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

atma998 said:
Toddifer said:

Yeah I,m a little disapointed too. There is a couple of games stuck in the 0.95M-0.99M range (Endless Ocean, Sega Superstars Tennis, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, Madden NFL 08, GT Pro Series, The Simpsons Game and Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution).  

But here is some games that will reach the mark in the upcoiming weeks: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, Carbela's Big Game Hunter 2010, Guitar Hero 5 and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Yeah I don't really see The Simpons or Madden '08 reaching a million at this point.

Bah!

Toddifer said:
atma998 said:
Toddifer said:

Yeah I don't really see The Simpons or Madden '08 reaching a million at this point.

Madden 08 has a chance on both PS3 and Wii because the Others number is not up to date, if/when ioi gives us the weekly data, it might just push it over 1 million.

ElGranCabeza said:
Toddifer said:
atma998 said:
Toddifer said:

Madden 08 has a chance on both PS3 and Wii because the Others number is not up to date, if/when ioi gives us the weekly data, it might just push it over 1 million.

Curious to know your prediction on how MHTri will end up selling...

Bah!