By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Million Seller Games Thread

MontanaHatchet said:
Not sure if I've stopped in much, but this is a fantastic thread. Great work Atma.

Any predictions of when there will be more Wii million sellers than 360 million sellers?

Thanks Montana,

that's a tough one... It would definitely happens. My guess is around Christmas 2010.

Around the Network

Its funny, I remember arguments with people whom were absolutely certain that not only would the PS3 outsell the Xbox 360, but it would also have more million sellers and sell more software overall!

Tease.

Update : I added Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS), Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Wii) and Far Cry 2 (PS3) to the 1 million section.

Only 12 million sellers are separating Wii and X360. The gap is diminishing week after week.

Update : added Tomodachi Collection and Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver to the 1 million section and Need for Speed : ProStreet (X360) to the 2 million section.

Around the Network

Nooooo Pro Street made it into the 2 milion section. That ruined my day :(

Cool thread, several upcoming 360 million sellers. Don't know about the other consoles.

Seece said:
Cool thread, several upcoming 360 million sellers. Don't know about the other consoles.

Here is the number of games for each console that haven't reach the million mark yet but are close to reach it :

There is currently 6 titles of more than 0.95 million and 9 titles of more than 0.90 million on Xbox360.

While there is 7 titles of more than 0.95 million and 16 titles of more than 0.90 million on the Wii.

The PS3 have no title of more than 0.95 million and 5 titles of more than 0.90 million.

"There is currently 6 titles of more than 0.95 million and 9 titles of more than 0.90 million on Xbox360."

Some of those won't ever make a million though.

Seece said:

"There is currently 6 titles of more than 0.95 million and 9 titles of more than 0.90 million on Xbox360."

Some of those won't ever make a million though.

Right, but that's probably true for the three consoles.