By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII 360 exhibits storage limitations, PS3 not affected

Zkuq said:
Does this really come as a surprise? If it does, it should definitely not.

Anyway, I really hope they won't end up cutting Japanese voice acting from the PS3 version just because of 360. Besides, didn't they say the 360 version would not affect the PS3 version at all?

They said both versions will be indentical. That probably means that if 360 gets no Japanese tracks neither will the PS3.

I wonder if the same goes for the lossless 7.1 audio, will they drop that down to 5.1 for PS3 just to keep them "equal"?

Will they compress the video to keep it equal too?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
nojustno said:
rover said:
Hrmph... I don't speak Japanese, so I don't need the Japanese voices.

Domo arigato, y'all!

Seconded, and I also preferred LO with English voices. Guess im a non-weeaboo JRPG lover ... :|

Same.

Is this the dupe, or is the other thread with the exact same title the dupe?

Leonidus said:
Is this the dupe, or is the other thread with the exact same title the dupe?

This is the dupe.

This is the dupe... and I already commented in the other thread how awesome that would be.

Why is it hard to understand that extra feature = good thing.

In the whole history of gaming, an extra feature that in no way affects the experience if you choose not to use it is always a good freakin thing.

It doesn't cost anything to use the same sounds from the japanese version of the game. It simply adds value for some players. (I would love to play the game once in english, and then if I like it, again in Japanese. Huge replayability bonus.)

If it weren't for the ridiculous fanboy wars, there are a whole bunch of arguments people wouldn't bother to make around here.

Around the Network

huge replayability bonus? Just to not understand what's being said?

I can do that with the mute button and just about any game... :/

If we follow the current trend from Squeenix about english voiceovers (especially after the awesome FFXII) , we won't need the japanese voices! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

If I can still get japanese audio with english subs on the PS3 version, I'll definitely wait to purchase the game until I have a PS3.

If they cut it on the PS3 version as well, I'll officially damn multiplatform porting to hell, and will still wait for until I have a PS3 probably, but not if it's really awesome and I can't wait. If the dubs are anywhere near as good as FFXII's dubs, I'll gladly bear through them.

Duplicate thread
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=72231