By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indiana Jones and the trailer of Eyepatched guys are EVIL!!!!

Color me optimistic. The Wii is sorely lacking in games that let you use the Wiimote as a whip. Castlevania let me down, but Indy won't! It looks to use the controller in ways that genuinely enhance the experience, and in VARIED ways as well.

Trailer ain't working for me...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

The title is even more atrocious than the 4th Indy movie.

CatFangs806 said:
The title is even more atrocious than the 4th Indy movie.

Nah, they've got an actualy mythological artifact this time.

I do wish the Indy franchise would branch out beyond judeo-christianity a little more, without completely making crap up, though.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Aliens are real ringo, believe

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.