By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indiana Jones and the trailer of Eyepatched guys are EVIL!!!!

Yes they're:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49134.html

Well actually the gameplay looks good.

Around the Network

ok,cool.I am happy the game is coming for the Wii.

People will probably think I'm weird but I'm totally psyched for this game. Can't wait to play it.

Gamerace said:
People will probably think I'm weird but I'm totally psyched for this game. Can't wait to play it.

I'm in the same boat.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Interactive environments and the traditional action parts look like they will work. All the mini game bits are a little too much of a casual pander and will affect the score for the rest of the game. And yes, im psyched for whipmote (copyright 2009) action.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Cool, Indiana Jones games are usually good. The ones on SNES were classics.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

I'd give this game a pass if Fate of Atlantis wasn't included. That's two games on one disc, an action/adventure and a puzzle/adventure. How can I walk away from that?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Agreed ,i think this one look interesting to play too.

Just hope it won't be too easy ,then i might buy it. :D

looks fun

looks great. I think the graphics could be better tho..