By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ~~What are some features you would love too see in the PKMN HG and SS~~

Sure there are tonnes of new features id love too see added to Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon Soul Silver; 

- Enhanced Graphics ( these will obviously be in the game anyway as we seen from gameplay )

- This wont happen, but not just 2 regions ( Johto and Kanto ) But an EXTRA region !. Sort of like the Sevii islands from LG and FR

- the ability to get a Deoxys in this game, or a different rare pokemon for a different series, who knows.? 

- We seen that Chickorita was following "Ash" ( or whoever ) , Will you be able to choose this option because if you choose a totodile, i frankly wouldnt want Feraligatr Following me around 

- Trades Between Platinum/Diamond/pearl.?

Anybody No anymore.? or would like to comment on the ones i thought of :/.?

Around the Network

I wanna be followed by Feraligatr... All other trainers would fear me... or better yet.... if we can set it to any pokemon, I want a Tyranitar

4 ≈ One

I think adding the Sevii Islands isn't too much trouble. They're not THAT big, right?

The possibility to go to Hoenn and Sinnoh after completing Johto and Kanto would make me come instantly.

The Ability to give your mother money again.

Bug Contests.

Pokegear with Radio, Map, etc.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'd want to see the Orange Islands added. That's not likely though.
I definitely want to play as Silver instead of just Gold or Crystal.
Red needs to be much harder, maybe his Pokemon should be over LV 100 just to show why he's "the best trainer in all the land."
(>'.')>

Around the Network
Pretendo said:
I'd want to see the Orange Islands added. That's not likely though.
I definitely want to play as Silver instead of just Gold or Crystal.
Red needs to be much harder, maybe his Pokemon should be over LV 100 just to show why he's "the best trainer in all the land."
(>'.')>

That would be nasty, Red having h4x-Pokémon with über-stats. It would be an interesting challenge, though.