By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Kingdom Hearts Scan!

leo-j said:
So tell me this if its psp, then what will you say then?

You do understand that it's simply impossible for this to be a PSP game right? Speaking of which, how confident are you in that bet you made a while back about CC:FFVII selling 6 million worldwide now that it looks like it won't sell 1 million even in Japan (it's strongest market)?

leo-j, chill out.  Stop with all these crazy claims.  There are tons other PS3 owners here telling you this is on the Wii, and 3 PSP owners (me, gamingdevil, and jh assuming he has one) telling you it's not on the PSP.   The PSP is getting a spinoff of it's own. That's great, but this is a Wii game.  Why is that so hard for you to accept? What's wrong with the Wii getting a game?  Why are you taking this so personally.

Around the Network

@gaingdevil
If its the official series I will buy the wii

@naznatips

It hasnt been confirmed a wii game.

mM

On a side note, i just realized i am a huge KH fanboy, even if i've never finished any of them lol.

Oh and naznatips, your sig is SO right, it seems Voltaire knew something when he said "Common sense is not so common" lol. Aw god damn it i have to study :'(

gamingdevil said:

On a side note, i just realized i am a huge KH fanboy, even if i've never finished any of them lol.

Oh and naznatips, your sig is SO right, it seems Voltaire knew something when he said "Common sense is not so common" lol. Aw god damn it i have to study :'(

I'm studying right now hehe.  Usually when I'm on this website I'm also doing schoolwork.  I have a medical terminology exam tomorrow.... what the hell are the odds of having an anatomy and medical terminology exam within 24 hours of each other >_<

I recently changed majors after 2 years of Computer Graphics Technology into Medical Technology (big change I know), and I'm getting swamped with work.  I also of course have a job laying roof tile for a contractor, and between making enough money to... live and getting a degree I don't have nearly enough time to play games anymore.  About the only thing I can do while studying is hang around this website.  That's why I'm here so much.  If I can't play games, I can at least discuss them lol.  

Well i could never study Greek history and talk about video games at the same time, and the time here is 3am so... yeah, i probably won't study for tomorrow morning :p

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
Well i could never study Greek history and talk about video games at the same time, and the time here is 3am so... yeah, i probably won't study for tomorrow morning :p

hehe I didn't even sleep last night due to studying. I slept this afternoon though so I'm good to go.

I usually study this hour till 5-6 am but now with the KH talk and MySims i can't really concentrate :P Guess i'll have to wake up VERY early :(

leo-j said:
Well still I dont see why it cant be on the psp since it can be fited on full screen on a tv. But lets not argue.

Cause it can't the PSP only uses 70% of your TV screen and I belive does so in a "wide screen" format just like the PSP's screen. Otherwise the screen would be stretched.

The rest is covered with a black frame.  Still who knows maybe it is a PSP game i'm no master of boarders.  Heck it could be a PS3 or 360 game, i mean saying the graphics "arn't good enough" seems like a silly arguement to me.  I mean if they used graphics similar to the first couple games it' keep the same feeling and load faster.

Well said...