By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Kingdom Hearts Scan!

Also some info according to kh-vids.net about CoM2 on DS:

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories II
- It's a game for the DS
- The scenes will be in full 3D
- The 3D graphics for the scenes are said to be beautiful.
- The game focuses around Roxas

Around the Network

leo-j and soriku are lovers!!!

@Ari

Sorry I got a girl friend

See what I mean, when it was KH zero its fake, and now when its kh chain of memoried 2 roumer its real. Soriku is the king of KH...

Tomorrow comes the truth if KH isnt talked about in the sony conference than soriku was correct.

mM
Soriku said:
@jh

Talking BS already, eh, since it's not PS3? W/e, let's not start a flame war.

Reading is fundamental and until you master it you should refrain from replying to users posts.

I said that the read deal with Kingdom Hearts won't come for a while yet and when it does come it will be on the PS3. The games being scanned, shown at TGS and announced by S-E in a few days are just meaningless side games.

The real deal with KH won't be announced until some time next year and it will be on the PS3.

It appears the topic has wound down to a discovery.  To summarize:

PSP Not widescreen.  Enough said.
PS2 Graphics are too good.  They point out that the last games are on PS2, which implies that this one is not.
Xbox 360/PS3 Obviously not PS3 or 360 graphics
Wii Right graphics level... and well, everything else is eliminated lol.

So it seems we have discovered 3 new games from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series:

Kingdom Hearts Zero for PSP
Kingdom Hearts CoM 2 for DS
Kingdom Hearts (insert title here) for Wii

You guys think these are all the spinoffs they are announcing at this TGS or should we expect some more?

Around the Network

naznatips your as big as a nintendo fanboy as everyone else. Not saying its a bad thing. But you have your opinion I have mine. I really dont know were you people are getting these wide screen theories. FF VII CC screenhots are not wide screen.

mM

Kingdom Hearts Zero for PSP
Kingdom Hearts CoM 2 for DS
Kingdom Hearts (insert title here) for Wii

Seems right to me and that is perfect. It's the main game that I am concerned and focused on because that can move systems and sell over 3 million copies and is usually the better game because it has the top dev team.

Leo, why would you want this stupid side game on the PS3? If S-E put this side game on the PS3 it guarantees that the Wii will get the main game. Main game first buddy, that ensures the best game.

People need to get over that rumor list of the Kingdom Hearts game. Stop using them as a guideline. They aren't a guideline as to what could happen but simply a set of rumors with no back to them whatsoever. Go by what Square Enix have said themselves and this scan, if it even has anything to do with a new KH game.

@jh

the roumered ps3 game was
kingdomhearts(insert title here)

So basicly the people here are saying there will be a wii version but not a ps3 version.

mM
leo-j said:
naznatips your as big as a nintendo fanboy as everyone else. Not saying its a bad thing. But you have your opinion I have mine. I really dont know were you people are getting these wide screen theories. FF VII CC screenhots are not wide screen.

Ok that was it, your officialy 1) blind or 2) one hell of a fanboy...

AREN'T THESE WIDESCREEN FOR F**K'S SAKE!!!!