By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The conduit to outsell killzone 2?

Squilliam said:
appolose said:
NJ5 said:

Another reason why I still have some doubts is that the areas where this game will likely excel (controls mostly, I'm guessing) are the ones which are already done "well enough" by other Wii games.

There's a lot of talk about the graphics but I don't think those make a Wii game a system-seller, the Wii userbase is not that focused on graphics (but of course good graphics always help).

Frankly, I think Conduit's developers focused way too much on graphics, to the detriment of more needed features like split-screen and 16/32-player online.

Bottom line, this game won't be that special unless it's really polished, balanced and the maps are great. Which is doubtful since the game is coming from a mediocre developer.

Still, one can hope, and I do hope this game surpasses my expectations...

I think they were hoping to deliver an experience more equivelent to the HD shooters (no splitscreen or local multiplayer being the norm) and so prove that the Wii is capable of games the 3rd party companies usually hesistate to give the Wii.  Not that I'm saying I prefer graphics to splitscreen or more online players, but I think it was the right choice to go for the so called "hardcore" type of game.  The sequel, I think, would be better off on focusing on getting local multiplayer and more online players than graphics, however.

The HD norm is actually Coop/Split screen. You'll have to go down to the 8th best selling shooter to not have these features and that particular game is the critically acclaimed 96% metacritic Bioshock. So therefore The Conduit shirks these norms.

Really?  I though CoD, KZ2 and a few others were without (although, perhaps it's just the Wii CoD without splitscreen (but I knew that Halo had it)).  Regardless, the point of cutting it out was to emphasize graphical focus, and probably not indicative of lacking developer talent (not that they may not lack it, just that this doesn't show that necessarily).

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Hisiru said:

The facts are:
1-Sales of the Call of duty 3 and World at war shows that for more that any fanboy of Sony or Microsoft want to say "Wii is only for mothers and children" (what i think that is stupid to say in the vgchartz) THERE IS an audience for FPS. And come on guys... look the sales of Killzone 2 and the sales of the Call of duty 3 and World at war for the Wii. Is almost the SAME CRAP, and i love my wii, but Call of duty 3 and World at war for the Wii is a crap, in the wii has better FPSs.

2-The Conduit will have commercials in the TV showing a great storyline (yes, for who that think that this game sucks only because is on the wii, you are wrong, sorry), if the Wii don't has teenagers that like core games and has a lot of executives(exemple) that want to play the Wii casually, this guy don't have time to see what games are coming to the wii, so he buys any crap that appears. A commercial in the TV is a great thing.

3-The Conduit looks MUUUUUCH better than Call of duty 3 and 4 (sorry COD). This game is about government conspiracies, and that sort of thing makes success on the U.S. . The sentence in the storyline video "How can Mankind fight a war, the enemy has already won" sounds cliche huh? But not for a FPS latterly, because what we see in the new consoles is a lot of FPS with the second war or something like that.

4-Killzone 2 is a great game, is a shame that he sold only 1 million, you can't say "woow he sold 1 million, this is enough", ok, you can say this thing, but not for a game like Killzone 2 in the plataform of the FPS games. Who will say that this game is selling fine? Give me a break, he did a great first week, but he died with the time, is having legs, but pretty short legs, believe me, Killzone 2 will not pass 2 million (but he deserves, I admit this)

5-Install Base

6-Hype, and ok, hype means nothing, right? But in this thread have people saying that this game don't have hype, this is because this is not a Nintendo website, go to any article of any Nintendo website (gonintendo maybe), you will see 100~200 posts saying: "woow first day for me".

Results-Install Base + Proves that the Wii has gamers that like FPS (with the Call of duty sales) different from what the guys that hates the wii wants to speak + Commercials in the TV to attract even the men who play casually and are among its 30 ~ 50 years and others + A great storyline showing what the America loves to see (government conspiracies) in great commercials of TV (oh man, the first Trailer showing the storyline looks like a Movie that will go to the the movie theater) = Great sales

tell me that this game will do a bad job in the sales now (if you hates the wii and is a fanboy, you will ignore the sales of the Call of duty and will say that i am wrong and the Wii only has children and mothers).

Here is the Storyline video, tell me if this video don't looks like a movie trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlyZd_EW2t4

now i have nothing more to say

1. People claim that The Conduit is a better game than Call of Duty for the Wii...but is everyone else also forgetting that it doesn't matter at all? How did Call of Duty 3 and Red Steel sell so well if Wii owners were really so nit-picky about quality? The Conduit may end up being a better game (I still don't think anyone should be stating it will be better like it's a fact), but brand name was behind Call of Duty.

2. Advertising isn't going to do much for this game. It will definitely help the sales, but it's not like it's going to make the game a huge success.

3. Americans love government conspiracies? So what about the top selling shooter series, such as Halo, Gears, and Call of Duty? Are those full of government conspiracies? Let me tell you just right now that they're really not. And most of the shooter games we've seen recently are modern or futuristic, thanks to the success of the 360 shooter trio (Halo, Gears, Call of Duty 4) and the success of Valve's games.

4. Killzone 2 is not a person. It's not a "he." I'm fine with english not being your first language, just thought I'd mention that. Killzone 2 has sold 1.5 million, not 1 million. And it's done that in a relatively short amount of time. You really don't believe it will pass 2 million when it only has another 500k to go? Suit yourself, but you'll just be wrong.

5. Really helped World at War, didn't it?

6. If internet hype was the deciding factor, than LittleBigPlanet would have sold better than Gears of War 2 or any other big game in 2008. And this site does have a lot of Nintendo fans, so don't make excuses.

Results: Pfft, whatever.

1- These were the first games that seemed interesting to be used with the wii mote. Ubisoft eluded in the beginning everyone who sought a good experience with wii mote in a FPS. You can't compare these titles in this form, and i don't understand your point, if they bought a crap game, why not a better game later? What is the barrier? Red Steel was one of the FIRST TITLES in this genre that uses the wii mote for the Wii, Call of duty has a great name and reputation, even being a crap it will sells good

2- Of course that advertising will help the game, and of course that it will be significant.

3- You do not attend TV shows? what is the same crap that appears in every action TV show? Prison Break has a conspiracies (is not of the government, but is conspiracies), 24 has a lot of conspiracies, X-Files has a lot of conspiracies (and this game reminds me of X-Files a little). I think you don't know what is conspiracies, Gears of war don't has conspiracies (i have a xbox 360).

4-ok, sorry, I only speak german, japanese and portuguese, my english is a crap. And Killzone 2 now is selling over 10k in each week? :)

5- Nop, but with advertising this will help The conduit

6- I am not saying that this deciding the Factor, but i am saying that this is better than a "this is a crap", hype is always better than nothing.

Results: You are seeing this by the wrong side

@edit

oh, and thanks for the advice, i really have to improve my english.

no... i hope im wrong but i dont think it will break 1 mil for a long time if at all.

NES said:
Strategyking92 said:

I'm pretty confident that the wii exclusive "the conduit" can outsell the ps3 exclusive 'Killzone 2" due in part to three factors:

1. Install base

Filled with kids and soccor moms whom are not interested in FPSs.

2. Hype

Most Wii owners are not fueling that hype machine.

Madworld was hypes and critically acclaimed and it sold like 3 copies.

3. Competition

Way, way, way too many other, cheaper games, to distract people.

So do you think the conduit will outsell killzone 2? I think it will. What do you think?

In short....no

It will be a miracle if this game does well.

Yep, it's just kids! I mean, we all know that Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Legend of Zelda didn't sell well at all. Thank god that mature and good games such as Metal Gear Solid 4, KillZone 2, etc outsold those games.

oh wait...

Hisiru said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hisiru said:

The facts are:
1-Sales of the Call of duty 3 and World at war shows that for more that any fanboy of Sony or Microsoft want to say "Wii is only for mothers and children" (what i think that is stupid to say in the vgchartz) THERE IS an audience for FPS. And come on guys... look the sales of Killzone 2 and the sales of the Call of duty 3 and World at war for the Wii. Is almost the SAME CRAP, and i love my wii, but Call of duty 3 and World at war for the Wii is a crap, in the wii has better FPSs.

2-The Conduit will have commercials in the TV showing a great storyline (yes, for who that think that this game sucks only because is on the wii, you are wrong, sorry), if the Wii don't has teenagers that like core games and has a lot of executives(exemple) that want to play the Wii casually, this guy don't have time to see what games are coming to the wii, so he buys any crap that appears. A commercial in the TV is a great thing.

3-The Conduit looks MUUUUUCH better than Call of duty 3 and 4 (sorry COD). This game is about government conspiracies, and that sort of thing makes success on the U.S. . The sentence in the storyline video "How can Mankind fight a war, the enemy has already won" sounds cliche huh? But not for a FPS latterly, because what we see in the new consoles is a lot of FPS with the second war or something like that.

4-Killzone 2 is a great game, is a shame that he sold only 1 million, you can't say "woow he sold 1 million, this is enough", ok, you can say this thing, but not for a game like Killzone 2 in the plataform of the FPS games. Who will say that this game is selling fine? Give me a break, he did a great first week, but he died with the time, is having legs, but pretty short legs, believe me, Killzone 2 will not pass 2 million (but he deserves, I admit this)

5-Install Base

6-Hype, and ok, hype means nothing, right? But in this thread have people saying that this game don't have hype, this is because this is not a Nintendo website, go to any article of any Nintendo website (gonintendo maybe), you will see 100~200 posts saying: "woow first day for me".

Results-Install Base + Proves that the Wii has gamers that like FPS (with the Call of duty sales) different from what the guys that hates the wii wants to speak + Commercials in the TV to attract even the men who play casually and are among its 30 ~ 50 years and others + A great storyline showing what the America loves to see (government conspiracies) in great commercials of TV (oh man, the first Trailer showing the storyline looks like a Movie that will go to the the movie theater) = Great sales

tell me that this game will do a bad job in the sales now (if you hates the wii and is a fanboy, you will ignore the sales of the Call of duty and will say that i am wrong and the Wii only has children and mothers).

Here is the Storyline video, tell me if this video don't looks like a movie trailer:

1. People claim that The Conduit is a better game than Call of Duty for the Wii...but is everyone else also forgetting that it doesn't matter at all? How did Call of Duty 3 and Red Steel sell so well if Wii owners were really so nit-picky about quality? The Conduit may end up being a better game (I still don't think anyone should be stating it will be better like it's a fact), but brand name was behind Call of Duty.

2. Advertising isn't going to do much for this game. It will definitely help the sales, but it's not like it's going to make the game a huge success.

3. Americans love government conspiracies? So what about the top selling shooter series, such as Halo, Gears, and Call of Duty? Are those full of government conspiracies? Let me tell you just right now that they're really not. And most of the shooter games we've seen recently are modern or futuristic, thanks to the success of the 360 shooter trio (Halo, Gears, Call of Duty 4) and the success of Valve's games.

4. Killzone 2 is not a person. It's not a "he." I'm fine with english not being your first language, just thought I'd mention that. Killzone 2 has sold 1.5 million, not 1 million. And it's done that in a relatively short amount of time. You really don't believe it will pass 2 million when it only has another 500k to go? Suit yourself, but you'll just be wrong.

6. If internet hype was the deciding factor, than LittleBigPlanet would have sold better than Gears of War 2 or any other big game in 2008. And this site does have a lot of Nintendo fans, so don't make excuses.

1- These were the first games that seemed interesting to be used with the wii mote. Ubisoft eluded in the beginning everyone who sought a good experience with wii mote in a FPS. You can't compare these titles in this form, and i don't understand your point, if they bought a crap game, why not a better game later? What is the barrier? Red Steel was one of the FIRST TITLES in this genre that uses the wii mote for the Wii, Call of duty has a great name and reputation, even being a crap it will sells good

2- Of course that advertising will help the game, and of course that it will be significant.

3- You do not attend TV shows? what is the same crap that appears in every action TV show? Prison Break has a conspiracies (is not of the government, but is conspiracies), 24 has a lot of conspiracies, X-Files has a lot of conspiracies (and this game reminds me of X-Files a little). I think you don't know what is conspiracies, Gears of war don't has conspiracies (i have a xbox 360).

4-ok, sorry, I only speak german, japanese and portuguese, my english is a crap. And Killzone 2 now is selling over 10k in each week? :)

6- I am not saying that this deciding the Factor, but i am saying that this is better than a "this is a crap", hype is always better than nothing.

@edit

1. Okay then, but why do people still buy bad Wii games? Take for example the fitness genre. Why do people buy the Jillian Michaels game instead of Wii Fit or My Fitness Coach (besides Jillian Michaels herself, woohoo!)? It's because other factors make them want to buy it, and they may not know the quality of the game or put much importance in quality. I'm just saying that the majority of the userbase aren't the type of people you'd find on game forums and aren't going to obsess about ratings and quality. It's not a bad thing, it's just something that comes with being the market leader.

2. Of course it will help, but it won't be significant.

3. This is a videogame, not a TV show. They're two very different things. I know what a conspiracy is, and I know that Gears of War doesn't have any. I'm not even sure what you're getting at here.

4. Fair enough on the language part, but Killzone 2 is selling fine.

5. World at War had tons of advertising on the Wii. I saw dozens of commercials for it. And yet it still didn't get anywhere close to the PS3 version.

6. I'm sure advertising and hype will have an affect on the game's sales, they'll have to. But they won't be significant.

Results: No, you are. And I'm sure you'll get the hang of English, just keep working on it.

Around the Network

yes,..wii users buy more games that ps3 users,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

65% likely The Conduit will outsell KZ 2. KZ2 has far more competition in the FPS genre on the PS3 than The Conduit does on the Wii. Lower % of Wii owners are interest in FPS, but the larger install base makes up for that.  Also, KZ2 is more generic than The Conduit.

MontanaHatchet said:
Hisiru said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hisiru said:

The facts are:

5-Install Base

@edit

1. Okay then, but why do people still buy bad Wii games? Take for example the fitness genre. Why do people buy the Jillian Michaels game instead of Wii Fit or My Fitness Coach (besides Jillian Michaels herself, woohoo!)? It's because other factors make them want to buy it, and they may not know the quality of the game or put much importance in quality. I'm just saying that the majority of the userbase aren't the type of people you'd find on game forums and aren't going to obsess about ratings and quality. It's not a bad thing, it's just something that comes with being the market leader.

3. This is a videogame, not a TV show. They're two very different things. I know what a conspiracy is, and I know that Gears of War doesn't have any. I'm not even sure what you're getting at here.

5. World at War had tons of advertising on the Wii. I saw dozens of commercials for it. And yet it still didn't get anywhere close to the PS3 version.

6. I'm sure advertising and hype will have an affect on the game's sales, they'll have to. But they won't be significant.

Results: No, you are. And I'm sure you'll get the hang of English, just keep working on it.

1- I don't have nothing to say, and i agree with you in this one. But don't means that people will not buy a game with more quality, I have a wii and what i can say, is that the Wii don't have GOOOD FPS games (ok, it has Metroid), If a dude bought Call of Duty 3, you can sure that he will have to wait for a long time in the Wii FPS again. He can even buy, but will have to really impresses him. For me, The conduit looks like the best FPS that the Wii will have (when it launch).

2- Yes, will be significant, a lot of people today have more things to do than stay in the internet. May even be that Call Of duty had advertising in the TV, but what we can expect? Call of duty you can have in the PC or in other system with a better quality, but The Conduit is only in the Wii. The commercials in the TV will cover a bigger number of people.  And you're not being fair, you know why? Look these sales:

Call of Duty 3 (Wii):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4935&region=All

Call of Duty 3 (PS3):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4934&region=All

See? 650M for the PS3 and 1 million for the Wii. We have to compare tha same game to be fair enough.

Call of Duty: World at war (Wii):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=23991&region=All

Call of Duty: World at war (PS3):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=23993&region=All

ooh man, I already know that Call of Duty 3 for the Wii is a CRAP, why I will buy the World at war? But ok, the Sales here is better in the PS3.

3- hold on, so you think that who plays videogame can't watch a TV show (sorry if I am not being clear, I am talking about series)? And if great and known TV shows has a lot of conspiracy (what is in fact, is something that a lot of Americans love), why you think that this will not help in the sales of The Conduit? This is marketing, if I like videogames, and I like Series of TV with a lot of conspiracies I will buy The conduit because I saw that the storyline envolve this kind of thing, try to watch X-Files, and after, you have to see the Storyline trailer for The conduit, and say to me that you will not think about buy The Conduit (only think). I love Series of TV and i love conspiracy, i really don't care about the graphifcs in The conduit (I have a 360, i can have better graphics in a game), but when i saw the Storyline trailer i thought "wooooow  i will buy this game in the first day", a long time ago I had no internet, and when my father gave to me the internet, I had to study and do other things, but i watched TV and i bought a videogame (PS2) because i saw a commercial in the TV (actually, only one game made me buy the ps2, and this game was in this commercial).

4-I don't know, i think that Killzone 2 deserves something like 4 millions or more, it is selling very slow now, and the Killzone 2 is selling more than 10k (in any region)?

5- the wii is promoted in commercials with the wii sports, people buy the wii (as you said before) because of the wii mote or wii fit, or something like that, but this don't means that the Wii don't have people to buy a FPS, the differences between the Call of duty 3 for the Wii and for the PS3 shows that i am right in this point. But the PS3 is promoted with FPS and action games. You know how big are the numbers of people that watch TV? Will be VERY significant an advertising, the number of people that seeks for a game for the wii not enough or close from the number of people that watch TV. You can't compare what you do with the reality of other guy, you have to see the statistic, I do not watch TV, I really hates TV, but i know how strong the TV can be for the marketing, all the series that I watch is on the PC or in a DVD. But with a advertising in the TV, you can call a bigger number of people (as I said before).

6-Answered

7-  I don't have more to say about this article huaehauehauehauehuaeua, these are my points of view. We will see if I was right, but one thing is for sure, if The conduit with great advertising in the TV did not sell well, i agree that FPS is not for the Wii

Hisiru said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hisiru said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hisiru said:

The facts are:

5-Install Base

@edit

1- I don't have nothing to say, and i agree with you in this one. But don't means that people will not buy a game with more quality, I have a wii and what i can say, is that the Wii don't have GOOOD FPS games (ok, it has Metroid), If a dude bought Call of Duty 3, you can sure that he will have to wait for a long time in the Wii FPS again. He can even buy, but will have to really impresses him. For me, The conduit looks like the best FPS that the Wii will have (when it launch).

2- Yes, will be significant, a lot of people today have more things to do than stay in the internet. May even be that Call Of duty had advertising in the TV, but what we can expect? Call of duty you can have in the PC or in other system with a better quality, but The Conduit is only in the Wii. The commercials in the TV will cover a bigger number of people.  And you're not being fair, you know why? Look these sales:

Call of Duty 3 (Wii):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4935&region=All

Call of Duty 3 (PS3):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4934&region=All

See? 650M for the PS3 and 1 million for the Wii. We have to compare tha same game to be fair enough.

Call of Duty: World at war (Wii):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=23991&region=All

Call of Duty: World at war (PS3):

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=23993&region=All

ooh man, I already know that Call of Duty 3 for the Wii is a CRAP, why I will buy the World at war? But ok, the Sales here is better in the PS3.

3- hold on, so you think that who plays videogame can't watch a TV show (sorry if I am not being clear, I am talking about series)? And if great and known TV shows has a lot of conspiracy (what is in fact, is something that a lot of Americans love), why you think that this will not help in the sales of The Conduit? This is marketing, if I like videogames, and I like Series of TV with a lot of conspiracies I will buy The conduit because I saw that the storyline envolve this kind of thing, try to watch X-Files, and after, you have to see the Storyline trailer for The conduit, and say to me that you will not think about buy The Conduit (only think). I love Series of TV and i love conspiracy, i really don't care about the graphifcs in The conduit (I have a 360, i can have better graphics in a game), but when i saw the Storyline trailer i thought "wooooow  i will buy this game in the first day", a long time ago I had no internet, and when my father gave to me the internet, I had to study and do other things, but i watched TV and i bought a videogame (PS2) because i saw a commercial in the TV (actually, only one game made me buy the ps2, and this game was in this commercial).

4-I don't know, i think that Killzone 2 deserves something like 4 millions or more, it is selling very slow now, and the Killzone 2 is selling more than 10k (in any region)?

5- the wii is promoted in commercials with the wii sports, people buy the wii (as you said before) because of the wii mote or wii fit, or something like that, but this don't means that the Wii don't have people to buy a FPS, the differences between the Call of duty 3 for the Wii and for the PS3 shows that i am right in this point. But the PS3 is promoted with FPS and action games. You know how big are the numbers of people that watch TV? Will be VERY significant, the number of people that seeks for a game for the wii not enough or close from the number of people that watch TV

6-Answered

1. We still don't know enough about The Conduit to determine that. The only thing that makes me think that it could be good is thats it's the first original quality Wii FPS (not multiplatform or based on a real-life event). Besides that, all we have is a company that has previously developed shovelware saying it will be awesome.

2. So because there are better versions available, that means people won't buy Call of Duty on the Wii? I can safely saw that there are millions of Wii owners who don't own another console (not counting a DS) and are not heavy PC gamers. Keeping up with your arguments is so painful because they're hard to understand and you're just mixing around random points that don't make any sense. Advertising will definitely help, but it won't significantly increase sales and it definitely won't help it outsell Killzone 2. That's the core of the argument and it will never happen.

I hate how people keep on bringing up Call of Duty 3. Let's not even try to say that they've been tracked similarly. Call of Duty 3 on the Wii just had a huge update and the numbers were updated, while the PS3 version has suspiciously low American numbers and PAL numbers that must be 2 or so years old now. The reason World at War sold better on the PS3 was a combination of the userbase and the built up audience from Call of Duty 4 (which the Wii didn't have). And the reason World at War sold as well as it did on the Wii was because the series was huge at that point, and sooner or later, the userbase had to take notice.

3. Like I said earlier, I have no idea what you're talking about anymore. I never said anything like that, all I said was that TV shows and videogames are not very alike and that you're providing for a poor analogy (and I know poor analogies). I think I can declare without even having to look that the most popular TV shows in America have nothing to do with government conspiracies. But just for shits and giggles, let's actually see:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2009096966_apusnielsenslist.html

The top 10 watched shows that week were:

1. (2) "American Idol" (Tuesday), Fox, 23.26 million viewers.

2. (1) "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 22.37 million viewers.

3. (3) "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 19.29 million viewers.

4. (7) "The Mentalist," CBS, 17.11 million viewers.

5. (5) "NCIS," CBS, 16.70 million viewers.

6. (4) "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," CBS, 15.54 million viewers.

7. (8) "Dancing With the Stars Results," ABC, 14.72 million viewers.

8. (11) "Two and a Half Men," CBS, 14.16 million viewers.

9. (15) "Grey's Anatomy" (Thursday, 9 p.m.), ABC, 14.12 million viewers.

10. (12) "Criminal Minds," CBS, 13.61 million viewers.

Yeah, lots of government conspiracies in American Idol and Two and a Half Men, ehh? If the popularity of TV shows decided how certain games sold, the American Idol games would have sold way more than anything released in the market. Besides, is X-Files even still running new episodes, or just re-runs?

4. I don't know how much Killzone 2 will sell, and I have my doubts that it will reach 4 million. I do, however, have no doubt in my mind that it will sell better than The Conduit. I mean, seriously? How much do people expect The Conduit to sell?

5. I'm not arguing that there isn't an FPS audience on the Wii, all I'm saying is that the PS3 shooter audience is bigger even with a smaller userbase, and that comes down to the core of the argument once again: The Conduit will not sell as much as Killzone 2. Feel free to quote me on that.

6. You may have answered it, but you're still wrong.

Conduit i think will top out at 2 million max, and even that will take a while. If Killzone 2 sales really collapse quick, then it could get close, but not surpass it

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.