By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit+ - The stupidest E3 prediction?

Wii Fit PLus was on a retailers release sheet

look it up!

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network

there will be two SKUs, wii fit on its own and a bundle with the balance board. probably more of an expansion pact like Halo ODST it will sell to existing wii fit owners as well as new ones. what exactly it entails we shall find out at E3 most likely. i see it a sbeing one of 3 big title for the holidays. smaller titles wil probably be shown as a reel like in the ctober conference

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Id say WF+ is very realistic... just not this year.

I think its more possible, if only because that Benelux distributor's list upon which Wii Fit Plus first appeared has now correctly forecasted 2K's "Wii Birthday" before anyone else knew of it. Also fit in line with Nintendo's "save some shelf space" comment to GameStop

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

How would it be a bad move?

One of the biggest issues with peripherals is that without software to support it, it'll do very tough. Guitar Hero comes out at least once a year and no one seems to complain, even though the old games are still selling.

Wii Fit+ would just be another great reason to buy the first one and the balance board (if you're into that sort of thing).

Also, there's the chance it might entice the people who've dropped their Wii's to pick them up again (classic fanboy comment: People buy the wii for wii sports and wii fit, then put it in the closet or sell it).

If true, I hope this doesn't take up a large amount of Nintendo's presentation time (I'm a little worried with the word spreading that there's no Megatons coming from Nintendo this year).

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Carl2291 said:
Id say WF+ is very realistic... just not this year.

I'd just it can make it out as a holiday title along with some other games (like Pikmin 3 or whatever).

Maybe in Japan, but worldwide im guessing that it could be Nintys big title for summer 2010.

"I'm a little worried with the word spreading that there's no Megatons coming from Nintendo this year."

I wouldn´t be surprised if that´s the case.

"and now we announce Wii Fit+ for fat americans who couldn't use Wii Fit cause they were too heavy. When Shigeru Miyamoto found out that his overweight friend from USA, Mr Reggie Fils-Aime broken his Ballance Board and hide this fact from Shigeru, Mr Miyamoto wanted heavier Board so he can hit his overweight friend in the head and still use it afterwards - and that's how Wii Fit+ came to mind of our CEO(dunno who Shigeru is in Nintendo)"