By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit+ - The stupidest E3 prediction?

Lol again ListenUP podcast that was one prediction. But not just from them but from other people.

Why the hell would they announce that when the first one is still selling and its just not needed. Its so stupid

As usual Shane and other industry people expect nothing from Nintendo.

Around the Network

Wii Fit Plus might very well be the biggest game that Nintendo has, in potential sales numbers. If the game exists, I think it'll be there.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Wii Fit plus sounds like its for fat people : /

O-D-C said:
Wii Fit plus sounds like its for fat people : /

Wii Fit Plus sounds like it has WM+.  Imagine the possiblities. :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

*Sigh*

Why the HECK would Nintendo release a sequel to one of the best selling games ever, and one of their current most profitable products? :s That would totally cannibalize the original's sales.

It would be like releasing Halo 4 two days after Halo 3, or MGS5 the day after MGS4...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

You should listen to the IGN Nintendo podcast Voice Chat.

I don't understand at all what WM+ could possibly do to make Wii Fit more enjoyable.

I've heard this "Wii Fit Plus" thing thrown around a lot, but no one has ever told me what the hell it's supposed to do.

EDIT: Wait, it Wii Fit Plus = Wii Fit 2, or

= new Wii Fit with WM+?

Wii fit plus lol...I really hope not. I thought gold and silver remakes would be officially announced but the cats are already out of the bag with those two.

ctk495 said:
You should listen to the IGN Nintendo podcast Voice Chat.

I do. Whats your point?

Cannibalize sales? Or... it could sell millions into the established Wii Fit base, and help drive hardware sales by expanding on the new "fitness game" genre.

Nintendo never thought about a Brain Age sequel or a Wii Sports sequel, right?

Now to some extent, after Wii Fit you can never have another fitness game with the same impact, but at the same time, Wii becomes a more serious fitness product by having more options for great fitness games. So EA Active and the rumored Wii Fit plus could build on Wii Fit just like Call of Duty and Gears of War build on Halo.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.