By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz 2.0, What can we expect and when?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
cgkc17 said:
NightstrikerX said:
I'm amazed on how lightly lipped all of it is. I have no doubt VGChartz 2.0 will be amazing, but I'm curious on how much load all this new stuff will have on the servers and such. I hope it can handle it all and many of the VGChartz addicts won't have to go without for several days.

oh god, i didn't even think of this... i freak out whenever the site goes down for like 15 mins, i can't even imagine what it'll be like if it goes down for DAYS...

You're already that addicted with only 300 posts?  This addiction is starting faster and faster nowadays.

lol, no. i was lurking for like a year before i made an account, then lurked another 10 months before posting :P

i know a new feature they can add.... VGCharterz Anonymous!

Around the Network

Hmm........

Black. *hint

nordlead said:
Carl2291 said:
nordlead said:
If you read through my post history you might run across some suspicious posts that will give you hints toward 1 feature that will be in 2.0

You tease!

I'll give you another hint. If you know anything about me you'll wonder why I posted in the thread in the first place.

A long time ago? because I think I have probably missed it

VGC 2.0 will change the internet forever... you have to trust me on this one

Valkyria00 said:

Hmm........

Black. *hint

I bet that's it.

VGC2.0 will be black text on a black background, with black headlines and links that turn black when you hover over them. The charts will use 3 shades of black for the lines, but all 3 shades will be the same shade and will be backed with black.

Then everyone escapes through the teleportation cubicles while the ship crashes into the sun with Marvin in it.

.... or something.

TWRoO said:
Valkyria00 said:

Hmm........

Black. *hint

I bet that's it.

VGC2.0 will be black text on a black background, with black headlines and links that turn black when you hover over them. The charts will use 3 shades of black for the lines, but all 3 shades will be the same shade and will be backed with black.

Then everyone escapes through the teleportation cubicles while the ship crashes into the sun with Marvin in it.

.... or something.

why hasn't anyone figured this out sooner?!?!? It's just sooo..... OBVIOUS!!!