By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help me put 6 pages Red Steel 2 preview here. Dont know how.

Hi,

today my new print magazine arrived with 6 pages full of Red Steel 2 infos and pics. I scanned it and put it in PDF. Can I send it to someone who wants to put it online here? I have no clue how I would do that.

Around the Network

Urh....you couldve just saved as JPEG and uploaded them like that.

Cant you save .PDF images anyways?

How about not doing that, and encouraging people to buy the magazine? Print media is a dying format, but even a young guy like me, obsessed with technological improvement, doesn't want the internet to kill of the magazine.

The screens and preview is in the new edition of Official Nintendo Magazine. They also have screens of F1 2009, Need For Speed Nitro, Colin Mcrae: Dirt 2, and Tiger Woods '10.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Im from Germany and Im sure that 99% of the poeple wouldnt be able to get this magazine. And Im getting every issue of this and another magazine so dont talk to me like I wouldnt support print media.

scan it again plz and save it as jpg then u can upload it without any problems

alles klar? :)

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Around the Network
Wiped said:
How about not doing that, and encouraging people to buy the magazine? Print media is a dying format, but even a young guy like me, obsessed with technological improvement, doesn't want the internet to kill of the magazine.

The screens and preview is in the new edition of Official Nintendo Magazine. They also have screens of F1 2009, Need For Speed Nitro, Colin Mcrae: Dirt 2, and Tiger Woods '10.

And thus alienating all of us who have no means to get ahold of the magazine :) Great idea.

cant scan it again sorry. scanner is not at reach. if someone wants to i can send him the pdf. must be in the next 5 min because i gotta go.

sventiga said:
cant scan it again sorry. scanner is not at reach. if someone wants to i can send him the pdf. must be in the next 5 min because i gotta go.

Send it to me and I'll try to do something with it.

email or message on vgchartz? its about 1.1mb big

sventiga said:
email or message on vgchartz? its about 1.1mb big

VGChartz message