By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Perfect Dark on its way to XBLA.

Great news for x360 owners. Very nice score.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I didn't like the 360 one so is this good?

reask said:
I didn't like the 360 one so is this good?

It's either the N64's best or second best FPS. So yes, very good.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

will get it on day 1 for sure. i hope rare also shows off a new kameo,perfect dark 2,killer instinct 3 and a new conker. would make me extremely happy . :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
will get it on day 1 for sure. i hope rare also shows off a new kameo,perfect dark 2,killer instinct 3 and a new conker. would make me extremely happy . :)

come on robo we need more new ip

Around the Network
selnor said:
Oh hell yes. No need for Goldeneye now. Perfect Dark had all the best Goldeneye levels redone for MP. And the singlr player destoryed Goldeneyes. N64's best shooter is on it's way. :)

Goldeneye was more innovative because it came first, but for all intensive purposes,  Perfect Dark is like Goldeneye 2. And like most sequels, Perfect Dark took everything that Goldeneye had and made it better.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
selnor said:
Oh hell yes. No need for Goldeneye now. Perfect Dark had all the best Goldeneye levels redone for MP. And the singlr player destoryed Goldeneyes. N64's best shooter is on it's way. :)

Goldeneye was more innovative because it came first, but for all intensive purposes,  Perfect Dark is like Goldeneye 2. And like most sequels, Perfect Dark took everything that Goldeneye had and made it better.

Exactly. :)

Perfect Dark is one of the best console FPS ever. It even had dual analog support if you used 2 controllers (not sure if Golden Eye did). I used to love playing against Fist Sims with my friend and an expansion pack (allowed 8 bots) with only shotguns. Left 4 Dead before Left 4 Dead. Hated that the screen stayed blurred even after you died though. And the framerate was absolutely horrendous when playing with 8 bots.

I will be jealous of XBox360 owners.