By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is the hottest Male Character?

Cloud from the FFXII Advent Children movie.  What can I say?  Final Fantasy has it down for guys.  :)

Around the Network
chamelean75 said:

Cloud from the FFXII Advent Children movie.  What can I say?  Final Fantasy has it down for guys.  :)

Down? I think you mean up. ;)

i will have nightwares tonight that what what video >_

Last time I checked this thread was locked...How about everyone's favourite cute guy in a suit:

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Shepard is very generic looking for a video game character but he has awesome bone structure...and stubble

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Around the Network
cgkc17 said:
how have i never seen this?!?!? "all i want is your big fat seed!"

I liked it much better when Butters sang it...the original guy totally makes my flesh crawl.

Wow female thread just got 90 replies!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
saimcheeda said:
Wow female thread just got 90 replies!!

Yes....and the other hottest female thread is at 260 replies!!!

boxydancer said:
cgkc17 said:
how have i never seen this?!?!? "all i want is your big fat seed!"

lol I don't know how you missed it. It was everywhere for a while.

Well, despite the best efforts of this thread, I finally finished my paper. Gonna head to bed, as Physics awaits me in the morning. It's been fun.

Hahhahahaha, I can't look at this guy without laughing!  Why's he looking at me like that?  It makes me feel like a naughty schoolboy all over again.  He looks just like this guy I know who always had that exact same smile, but with an afro so he had more of a goofy look instead of this crazy look that makes me feel like I just turned gay.  Not to say that he just turned me gay, but he's giving the look that I'd expect him to give me immediately after turning me gay.  It's hypnotizing and lulz-tastic.

madman25 said:

Shepard is very generic looking for a video game character but he has awesome bone structure...and stubble