By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stephlereff said:

Majora's Mask is also coming out May 18th.

Where'd you hear that?

Around the Network
Stephlereff said:
Cave story should be coming out anytime soon,

FFIV: The After Years on June 1st.

You have confirmation of that?

Signature goes here!

noname2200 said:
Stephlereff said:

Where'd you hear that?

If true, the 18th will be a huge day with both that and Punch-Out!!

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I think it's more speculation because May 18th will be the release of the 300th VC game so Nintendo HAS TO release something huge like Majora's Mask (or Super Smash Bros) or face the wrath of the angry retro gamers.

Signature goes here!

nordlead said:
noname2200 said:
Stephlereff said:

Where'd you hear that?

If true, the 18th will be a huge day with both that and Punch-Out!!

My head would asplode!

Around the Network

^^ this is a great day. Head exploding and all.

noname2200 said:
Stephlereff said:

Where'd you hear that?

May 18th will be the release of the 300th Virtual Console game.

I can't confirm 100% that it will be Majora's but it seem obvious to me that Nintendo would wait for May 18th to release it since that's the exact date of the 300th VC game and Punch-Out!!.

At least you get the Wii games in US, unlike in Europe :P

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

i'm wanting to get my life as a dark lord whenever it comes out AND i have money.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

PorkChopTD said:

Ok so Japan is getting Contra Rebirth(Great Game) on the 12th

Then EU is getting Swords and Soldiers next week, which sounds to be a great game

So... What's next for the US?  Party fun penguin rebirth?  Tic-Tac-Toe?  Candyland?  I am so sick of these shitty a$$ games coming out for the US.  It is really freaking annoying getting all these kid games.  I see a ton of good Wii Ware games in the making, none coming out!

I can't believe this!  I was right... The US gets Family Fun Pirate while EU gets Swords and Soldiers and Japan gets Contra Rebirth. 

Let's see the last 5 weeks:

Party Fun Pirate, Family Pirate Party, Penguin's and Friends: Hey! That's my fish!, Cocoto Platform Jumper and Cyrstal Defenders R1(Which probably is fun, just don't want to spend money for a Tower Defense game)

RE-FREAKING-DICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!